The Hero meets the minor villain

Do you wish to know how to save your world?

.

Do you wish to have a second chance?

.

Do you wish to meet your savior?

.

.

The rays of the morning sun casted on the sleeping figure's face, the light was too bright to ignore, and the man slowly turned to his side to avoid it; however, sleep had already left him the moment he stirred, and his consciousness finally started to wake. Onyx black eyes slowly blinked open and the first thing the man saw was a blur of red against the white sheets, as his vision became clearer, he realized that there was another man that was lying too close next to him.

A familiar face, a familiar color of hair.. This person ..

Cale Henituse.

Choi Han finally jolted awake as he sat up and his fury rose, raising his fist and ready to attack once he realized the identity of the bastard that was sleeping next to him in his room– he paused after that and looked around. This is not his room, it is too lavished and big, the furniture and white marble that surrounded the room is too different from his own. He slowly lowered his hand and rubbed his head, just what the fuck happened?

The last thing he recalled is that he was fighting with that White Star bastard, and he was unfortunately on the disadvantage. That bastard is just too strong and had alliances with strong kingdoms from the eastern continent that the war had dragged on for years and years and yet Choi Han hadn't defeated him. His friends and allies had died and yet Choi Han can't even get his revenge, he had crossed swords with the White star several times and it felt like the bastard was just toying with him at this point. His fight with him yesterday was probably his worst fight, he was not in the right headspace and had thought of just giving up. He slowly sees no point in what he was fighting for, the people he cared for had died and he had closed his heart to get attached to someone just to lose them again.

He had enough.

He was tired.

What's the point of being strong when you can't even protect the people you love?

He knew he had given up the moment that fire sword made contact with his neck and then everything went black. He recalled hearing a voice offering something to him, he could not remember much of it but the moment he heard of a second chance..

Choi Han probably said yes in desperation.

He could not recall much after that and now he had woken up in a strange room in the most fucked up situation, seeing Cale Henituse's face first thing in the morning is something that he did not imagine in his tens of years of existence. He would rather wake up next to a monster than.. Whatever the hell this is.

Why is he here? What is this place? Is this a dream? Another world? Is he on a test?

"Fuck.." Choi Han muttered.

His gaze shifted back to the red-haired man and frowned, Cale Henituse, this bastard who insulted his family in Harris village. A trash of a noble that needed to be beaten up, Choi Han would never forget him and what he said. He was the type of person who could not forget if someone insulted the people that he treasures. After beating this asshole, they barely crossed paths, it seems that Cale Henituse had avoided him and did not get in his way, but every time Choi Han sees him that anger still burns specially since the bastard didn't even apologize. he still continued being his usual trashy way. A spoiled rich noble that does whatever he wants because he can get away from it, other nobles had lost all sense of respect to him and avoided him, common people are driven by fear each time he passes by looking piss drunk with a bottle on his hand. however, this all changed when the Henituse household perished, as the only survivor the man suddenly signed up for the war.