six | selfish

"I've seen you got an interview with Jimmy tomorrow. Do you want me to come with you?" I asked Kendall when her car rolled slowly inside her mother's property.

The house was big and so bright that I felt my eyes squeezing itself to adjust.

Kendall hummed. "Yeah. Your support would be gladly appreciated," she chuckled which made me smile.

As soon as she parked her car along with the other luxurious ones, I opened the door on my side, meeting Kendall on the other side so we could walk inside the house together.

"Mom is such a liar." She mumbled which made me look at her in question. "She said we're having dinner. But just the three of us. Now my sisters are here. So great."

"What's the problem then?" I asked.

"I don't want you being uncomfortable around them, Sam. They're quite annoying and they'll bombard you with nonsense." She replied, stopping us in our tracks.

I reached out for her hand and gave her a convincing smile. "I've met them before. I'll be okay, Ken. I can handle it. You handled my siblings well so I'll do the same for yours."

"But they're not like your siblings," she groaned, pulling me a little closer. "I have known your siblings for too long now."

"It'll be fine. Don't stress out. Now, come on." I grinned and pulled her inside now.

Kendall and I are greeted by the kids of her sisters. And that includes Stormi who went straight towards me, unlike her cousins. I grinned at the younger girl, picking her up from the ground and to my arms.

Stormi peppered my face with sloppy kisses and that made my heart warm. I just thank my best friend for giving birth to this sweetie pie.

"Wav you," Stormi said.

I bopped her nose, "I wav you too, Storm."

"Well, if it isn't my pretty best friend." Kylie gathered my attention towards her. She and her sisters are now walking towards us with smirks on their faces.

We exchanged kisses on our cheeks with Stormi still in my arms. Travis reached out for her, afraid that she was too heavy for me, but his daughter didn't want to leave me so I told him that it was fine for me.

"Sam! It's so good to have you here." Kris Jenner exclaimed, opening her arms for me and her granddaughter before we both shared a kiss on the cheeks. "It's nice that you've considered my invitation. Sorry if I didn't give you a heads-up about this."

"We could've let you two have dinner with her but someone just has to ruin it," Khloé said, glaring at the oldest sister.

"I did it so we can meet Sam officially." Kourtney defended.

Kendall scoffed, pulling me by the supposed-to-be place to put the belt of my jeans. "You talk like you haven't met her at all."

"We're meeting her now as your girlfriend — I mean fake. If you say so." Kourtney smirked at me when Kendall also glared at her. "Anyway, welcome to the family."

"It's nice to have a different Hadid around here, you know." Scott chuckled next to the mother of his kids.

When Kris directed us toward the dining room, Stormi finally jumped out of my arms to go to her father. Travis just nodded at me with a small smile. Kendall, however, pulled me a vacant chair and I just mumbled a small thanks at the brunette beauty.