(S-s-s-s-s-s-stuttering u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uwu)

The whole class is staring at both of them with wide eyes when one of them shouts.
"WTF WAS THAT??!!"

Devin realizes what he just did and immediately regrets doing so, making his face visibly red. Adrien glares at him, still shocked about what he just did.

"D-did you just freaking m-moan just now?"
Adrien somehow utters, still feeling disgusted.

"Uh- huh-" Devin fails to form any sentence as a response. He stares at the ground and nods his head slightly.
"I-it's because of you. Y-you touched m-my s-shlong"

Adrien almost loses it, confused as to whether he should start crying or laughing.

"I have so many questions." Zaffy comments, mouth still wide open.

"Forget them. Listen to what I'm saying" Suzie says with sass while bringing his attention back to Zaffy.

"Sure. I'm all ears~" Zaffy reassures, slightly winking at him. Suzie gives him a gentle smile and continues yapping.

"S-SHLONG?! You're saying as if it's huge like a sword or something! It's not that massive. It's not even big at all!" Adrien screams at Devin.

"HEY DON'T EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT, that's not fair!!" Devin whines, still embarrassed, cheeks flashing the darkest shade of crimson.

"I'm just spitting facts" Adrien rolls his eyes. "But- WHY DID THAT MAKE YOU MOAN?!"

Devin's purses his lips in embarrassment.

"Don't tell me.... is that like your kink or something-?!"

"Hey s-shut up! Let's not talk about that here" Devin says while pushing Adrien towards their seat and hiding his face.

Adrien understands that his assumption is probably right.
"no but WHAT THE FUCK-!"

"shhh... don't tell it to anyone" Devin whispers, almost on the verge of tearing up.

"Bruh, you're wierd" Adrien said rolling his eyes, frowning his eyebrows after seeing Devin's red ears.

The Arts and Commerce students coincidentally get a free period, when the teacher decides to let them use it as a games period

The Arts and Commerce students coincidentally get a free period, when the teacher decides to let them use it as a games period. They assemble at the field.

Anne looks for Ethan and runs to him. Ethan notices Adrien. Their eyes lock as they glare at each other. Adrien receives glares from few other friends of Ethan as well.

They decide on playing badminton. It was quite evident that both of them were having a silent battle, trying to beat each other while shooting glares, their serves and smashes getting more aggressive.

Devin noticed it too. He got pretty disappointed and pissed off by the amount of attention that Adrien was giving to Ethan. He looked around and saw Suzie and Zaffy playing together, away from the others, lost in their own little world. He diverted his attention towards Adrien. He remembered the days when they used to enjoy their games period together. Presently, all their discussions and conversations were related to Ethan. He missed the old Adrien, the one that gave Devin all of his attention, his own Adrien.

Nevertheless, he decided to continue his fight with Ethan, just for the sake of Adrien. Atleast Ethan emerged as a topic for Adrien to discuss about with Devin.

(The number of times they stuttered is the number of times I banged my head on the wall. The more you know)