It was just another day of school. The students were being released. The student Council members helping with the process of releasing. Ethan was one of them.

Since Adrien was a new student, Ethan noticed his presence and was intrigued to know about him

"Who's that new guy from your class?"
Ethan asks Anne when they meet each other outside the school gate after being released.

"That's Adrien" she says, entangling her hand with that of Ethan's. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just out of curiosity"

Anne nods her head.
"Anyways, how was your day?"

"Nothing special. Just those tough calculations and introduction to new classmates. No one's interesting though, not as much as me, you know." Ethan smiles proudly while saying.

Anne giggles hearing his silly comment.

"What about you? How was your day?" Ethan asks while looking at her.

"Just like other days... I'm getting to know more about the subjects, and they seem to be quite interesting. But... I miss you"
Anne looks at him while pouting.

"Same here... I miss you too. We'll have to sneak out of the class to talk to each other."

"Yes... we have no other option. Anyways, bye bye, gotta go now" Anne says, pulling her hand away.

"Byee~~" Ethan smiles and waves his hand.

Ethan starts walking towards his home, when he notices few students of his school near the tea stall. He glances at them and sees Adrien and Devin, along with few more students, drinking tea together while laughing about some silly joke. Adrien was speaking actively, while others were adding comments and laughing.

"It's been hardly 3 months since he's joined the school, and yet he's so close to his classmates.... wierd, but anyways"
Ethan thinks to himself and continues walking home.

Anne and Devin were friends who used to quarrel every now and then, especially due to Devin's tendency of having sudden mood swings. Ethan didn't like Devin and his friendship with Anne, so perceiving Adrien as a close friend of Devin, automatically made his impression about Adrien a bit sour.

Days kept on passing this way and Adrien noticed how Ethan kept staring at him during release time. It made him a bit puzzled, but he didn't bother much about it.

Adrien, being an extroverted student, mixed pretty well with the students of his class, and was well-known by the teachers.

"Adrien, go to the Commerce section and ask Samuel for the participant's list required for the Sports Day." said the Sports teacher to Adrien one day.