chapter seven

(

A/n pov)

Dropping you and Ella, Jungkook was on his way to home when his friend Mike called him and replied.

‘Hey bro! What's up?’

‘Driving home.’

‘Wait, where were you?’

‘None of your business. Just spit your interest.’

‘Ok well, we've decided to go for a boys night out at xxx bar, wanna come.’ Jungkook sighed.

‘Nope, I'm tired.’

‘Please dude stop with your lame excuses. Come fast, we're waiting.’ Without letting Jungkook say further he hung up.

‘This bxtch!’ He groaned turning his car towards the said location. 

Meeting his friends at a place they decided to go to the club and enjoy the night with drinks.

Entering the club, Jungkook felt a bit annoyed as the loud music, smell of drugs and cherry on top are those ultra horny couples making out randomly.

Ignoring them, he sat with his friends with there preferable drinks. All of them laughing and talking about their lives while Jungkook was sitting silent, lost in thoughts. One of his friends noticed as he called him.

‘Jungkook, where the heck are you lost?’ Ben asked as Mike laughed.

‘Maybe his girlfriend, our boy is in love.’ Jungkook glared at them.

‘Shut up.’

‘Girlfriend? Who's she? No one did fvcking tell me once?!’ Sam gasped.

‘There're joking idiot, I'm not dating anyone.’

‘Then what about Yn? Don't you love her?’ Mike smirked.

‘Fvcking no! How many times have I told you all, she's my best friend.’ Jungkook rolled eyes in annoyance.

‘Yeah we all know that, don't fool us Jungkook. Boys and girls can't be only “friends”, it's always more than that.’

Jungkook sighed being frustrated as he stood up to leave.

‘If you guys called me to talk shxts, I'm going then.’

‘Hey, Jungkook stop!’ Ben stopped him pulling back to seat.

‘Don't be mad, he was teasing you.’ He looked away gulping two shots in a go.

‘Look, whatever you say, but that Yn girl is very beautiful, perfect for Jungkook.’ Mike said.

‘I agree too. They're so popular in school and everyone admires them. They can be a great couple.’ Sam agreed.

‘Tell us the truth Jungkook, don't you feel anything for Yn?’

Jungkook closed his eyes but then he saw a familiar girl face in his mind. He shot opened his eyes in fear.

‘I don't love her.. no..’ Jungkook mumbled.

‘But I know Yn loves you.’ Jungkook looked at Ben confused.

‘How tf you know?’

‘By her eyes Jungkook! Anyone can say that. The way she cares for you, always stick to you and how she looks at you, it's very clear she loves you.’ Jungkook scoffed.

‘You need glasses. She's my friend ok? Ofcourse she always sticks around me because we're inseparable. We are even ready to sacrifice ourselves for each other, that's what friends do.’