"Wait if he taught you, didn't that mean you were just a juvenile and he was an adult to mate with you?" Rykerdraft looked at Bulkhead with a tilted head.

"Yes? Is that bad?" Everyone was shocked to hear that she became mates with someone that is almost 3 times her age.

"On Cybertron that's very bad." Rykerdraft chuckled.

"Well, it was Predacon law that every eligible femme Predacon must be mated to a male before fully grown and I just so happened to be mated to the leader of another clan." Everyone became more shocked.

"Wow."

~Time Skip~

After a bit more conversations, Agent Fowler ran into the base.

"Prime! We have trouble brewing. The con's staged a smash and grab at the Los Alamos nuclear plant late last night and made off with 20 tons of control rods." Optimus stepped toward Agent Fowler.

"What are the Decepticons looking to build?" It was strange to hear that they stopped hunting for Predacon bones and straight to stealing human technology. 

Agent Fowler then left and not even a few hours later he contacted the Autobots.

"Prime! It's cons again. In progress this time!" Everyone looked at the computer than to Ratchet who was at the ground bridge lever.

"Coordinates received Agent Fowler." He pulled the lever. Rykerdraft noticed that Ultra Magnus was walking toward the ground bridge. She stopped him and placed her hand on his chest.

"No. You can't go. You're still healing and still doing therapy." Ultra Magnus looked down at his hand and tried to close the claw hand but couldn't. Optimus then walked up to him.

"I'm afraid that I cannot stop Rykerdraft from letting you go and I believe Ratchet has more therapy for you to do until your are ready for battle again." Ultra Magnus nodded and sighed.

"Understood." Rykerdraft gently placed her hand on his cheek and made him look at her. She smiled and then stepped away from him, following Optimus toward the ground bridge.

When everyone, besides Ratchet, Ultra Magnus, and the humans, walked through the ground bridge, they were in the middle of different factory facilities. Everyone drove out, while Rykerdraft ran out in her Predacon mode. As their ground bridge closed, Rykerdraft head something behind them, she turned her head and saw the Decepticon known as Soundwave flying above them. She skidded to a stop and turned toward him. She then lowered down and jumped high into the air and tried to get him in her jaws. 

Soundwave was able to maneuver away from her jaws of death. Rykerdraft fell back to the ground and followed Soundwave, she kept trying to catch him but he started getting higher into the air. She stopped trying to get him and looked at her fellow Autobots and saw that they couldn't get the Decepticons. She then saw Optimus begin firing at Soundwave. He released his mini con, who Rykerdraft will later find out is Lazerbeak, and it smacked into Optimus. Rykerdraft climbed on top of a facility building and used that as higher ground and leaped off it and clamped her jaws around Soundwave and brought him to the ground. 

After she dropped him on the ground he was unconscious.  

All the Autobot's circled around the unconscious Decepticon.

"Ratchet, reopen the ground bridge, but ensure the humans are kept at a safe distance, for we will be returning with a Decepticon Prisoner."

As Soundwave regained consciousness, he realized that he was held captive in the Autobot base. Rykerdraft was standing next to Ultra Magnus, still in her Predacon form because her daughter, who told her mother that because of her plating color change, she would like to be call Firestorm, was on her back cleaning her mother's spikes.