"Who asked you to drink that much?" I narrowed my eyes at her as she gulped down the medicine. She gave me a small smile and handed me the glass. "I don't even remember how much I drank." Oh! She is not aware of the fact that she confessed her love for me. 

"What's the time?" She suddenly asked me and I answered ,"It's 12 noon." Her eyes widened and she stood up. "Dadi will kill me now." She muttered those words and hopped inside the washroom. I leaned back at the couch and started waiting for her.

"Yudhishthir I will go with you today. I will visit your office." She announced while having brunch, and Suhana who was sitting with her stood up immediately while wiping her hands and said ,"Even I will accompany you." I glared at both of them but they remained unbothered. I can use my eyes on Ruhi, to shut up her but Suhana is toofaan and both of them together can cause a hurricane.

"Take them with you." I could not deny them because mom intervened in between.

"The weather is so nice." Suhana commented and Ruhi hummed. Both of them were sitting on the back seat and I felt like I was their driver but still I kept quiet. Better than indulging myself in a fight with Ruhi. They were talking when we reached the twenty two storied building of Rathore enterprises and associates.

"Aren't you coming?" Ruhi asked me and I pulled the glass pane down. I shook my head and said ,"I have a meeting and will come back after an hour." She nodded and was about to turn back when she decided to say something,"Hey, Yudhishthir I am craving for chocolates. Don't forget to bring it or else I won't leave you."

She left after warning me. I sighed and drove towards my destination. I had a meeting with someone special. And that special person was -
"Romeo the great sugar daddy." Alex kidnapped him successfully in Italy and I am really eager to serve him my authentic and special treatment.

R U H I

"When will Yudhishthir bhaiya come?" Suhana asked me and I groaned. It had been more than two hours. But there is no trace of Yudhishthir and moreover he promised to get me my favourite chocolates and I can't wait anymore.

"Let's call him." I suggested but Suhana interjected," He will shout at you if he is in a meeting." She was correct, Yudhishthir hates any kind of interference in his work. Waiting for him was the only option left. I closed my eyes and suddenly a flashback made its way in my mind. I was shouting,'I love you Yudhishthir.' I was so drunk last night that I forgot every single event that happened after I went tipsy.

I ignored the weird feeling inside my stomach and opened my eyes just to see Yudhishthir entering the office. He looked at me and I looked at his hands, in order to search for my chocolates. But??

I stood up and asked him ,"Where are my chocolates?" He closed his eyes and he gulped down the lump in his throat and turned his head back towards the door. I knew he would forget it, like yesterday he forgot to pick up my parcel of lipstick and sadly, I had to use a different shade. I looked at Suhaan who was looking at me and Yudhishthir amusingly.

"I..I I forgot." He stammered and Suhana's eyes widened. Not because he forgot, just because he stammered. Yudhishthir was looking at me, trying to act innocent but Suhana decided to comment,"Yesterday you forgot bhabhi's lipstick and today you forgot chocolates. Very bad Yudhishthir bhaiya, very bad. I can see you are not a good husband."

Yudhishthir glared at her, but Suhana smiled. She knew that he wouldn't say a word to her in front of me. He forgot my lipstick and now my chocolates. He never forgets to have sex.  I looked down and glanced at my sandle. I was wearing a kurti today, so decided to ditch my Snickers.

"It's enough." I picked up my sandle and Yudhishthir's eyes widened and Suhana stood up excitedly. "Ab maza aayega." She clapped her hands and Yudhishthir said ," I am your husband lady. Keep your sandle down."