18. I like you

So here us another upadte!!!

As Today is my birthday!!

__________________________________

Aakansha Rathore

It was afternoon everyone had their lunch and departed to their room for afternoon nap. What oldies I have as cousins and friends. I was going towards my room after having a walk in the garden. That's when I saw Abhimanyu coming from the opposite direction. I have to apologize to him for yesterday.

“Abhimanyu” He stopped and came near me and raised his eyebrows asking me what.

“I wanted to say sorry for yesterday. I was not in my senses I am really sorry for troubling you” He looked at me while smirking and I know what it is for.

“Wow! The great Aakansha Rathore is saying sorry to me oh god! what good work I have done” He wiped his fake tears dramatic ass.

“Abhimanyu I am serious”

“Its alright you don't have to be sorry”

“Still I really troubled you”

“Alright btw the Aakansha I saw yesterday was really wild and entertaining. I would love to meet her again.” He was smirking. I also smirked and his smirk faded.

“I am having a urge to kill you I would really implement it”

“Bye bye Aakansha” He went away from there making me chuckle.

What is happening to me? I'm behaving weird. I paused the thoughts inside my mind and went inside my room.

It was evening time and Aarav and I were sipping our chai. 

“Abhi bhai” He shouted and saw Abhimanyu and Trisha there they both walked towards us.

“What are you doing here?” He asked them.

“I was hungry so I came here,” Trisha said.

“And I was bored so I thought about accompanying her,” Abhimanyu said.

“Umm guys I know a trekking place, it's not much of a long trek and the view from there is also beautiful, what say?” I suggested without any second they all agreed Trisha was looking at Abhimanyu weirdly I shrugged it off and we all decided to meet at 6pm.

“Ufff finally” Aarav was huffing like a donkey just after 20 minutes of trek.

“Aalsi uth abhi yahi pada rahega” I said and he quickly got up.

[Lazy get now will you lay down here only]

We went to the edge of the mountain railing where there it was an amazing view. I saw Trisha and Aarav beside me but where is Abhimanyu? I turned around and saw him standing away from us. I waved at him and signaled him to come here and he nodded his head negatively. 

“He will not come,” Trisha said.

“Why?”

“He has fear of heights”

“What! Then why did came here”

“I don't know you should ask him to come, Aarav let's go there” She held his hand and took him somewhere. I also went near Abhimanyu. 

“Come see the view na it's awesome”

“No its alright you go enjoy”

“Nothing will happen, why fear when Aakansha is here” I eventually pulled him towards there his eyes closed.