11. Is this real?

Abhimanyu Rajput

That detective! He just ruined the sangeet function. He wasn't having any proof with him but I guess someone deleted that but one good thing happened that I got a bracelet for Aakansha. I felt really bad for breaking her bracelet that was given to her by her dadi. But nevermind I will give this bracelet to her as an apology and I will fix her bracelet by tomorrow.

As I came to haveli the functions were over and everyone just had the dinner so I also decided to go to my room. While going I saw a figure in the garden. As I walked closer I saw Aakansha there. I decided to give her the bracelet I bought. I went and directly stood in front of her.
She put her hand on her chest. I guess I scared her.

"Uhh sorry did I scare you? I asked her.

"If anyone pops up out of nowhere in front of you how will you react?", she said, while glaring at me.

"I am really sorry for that", I said while smiling.

"It's alright now mind telling me why you decided to scare me".

"Yeah of course".

I put my hand inside my pocket and took out the red box. I opened the box and showed it to her. She looked at me, confused.

"What's this?",

"A bracelet I guess", I said.

"Yeah I can also see that", she said in a sarcastic way.

"So why did you ask"

"Why are you showing me this?"

"I am not showing this to you I am giving this to you"

"And why"

"I just broke your bracelet just a few hours ago, did you forget".

"No I didn't forget but that was by mistake".

"Yeah and I like to compensate for my mistakes and more precisely that was given to you by your dadi I know I can't do anything about it but maximum I can do is to fix your bracele but that will take time so please take this bracelet as an apology for making you upset", I said being little nervous I think I spoke too much.

She was just standing there zoned out.

"So will you take it?", I asked and she nodded.

I gave her the bracelet and bidding bye to her I was going but I just froze on my tracks.

"Good night and the bracelet is pretty Abhimanyu", she said.

I was still in my place and my heart skipped a beat. It felt like music to my ears. A rush of warmth and joy ran down my spine and slowly a smile crept on my face. I felt a tingling sensation in my body. It is hard to believe but it is true!!!

She called me by my name!!

SHE FUCKING CALLED ME BY MY NAME!!!

The feeling I am feeling right now word happiness would be small to express it. My name felt so different from her mouth. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks and I suddenly felt hot even standing in the garden. Before anyone would see me here whole red I quickly went towards my room.

All five of us were walking towards the Haldi venue as we came there Mihir and Pakhi were already seated on their seat smiling and enjoying their day I smile looking at them and then my eyes started searching for that one special person and I found her it was hard to found her as she will be always found one meter away from the place where the function is happening and same here.

She is sitting there with Shivangi she was wearing a yellow color two piece while the dupatta was wrapped around her shoulder making it like a jacket and because of the two piece her little waist was peeking outside she was wearing as always minimal makeup and some floral jewelry making her look cute her hair was open as usual talking with the breeze making her look ethereal I just closed my eyes to stop myself gawking at her and went there and sat beside her.