BUILDING MY OWN EMPIRE: BOOK I CHAPTER I

BERAVEMENT IS NOT DIFFICULT:

1.Not grieving over his father's death, DJ informs his aunts and uncles that he would be moving to a different country to live and to start new, but has not decide where to as yet. DJ's mother, Rose, stated, "I know he didn't like having you around, but he loved you, you know, Love!" Dj asked, "What do you know about love?" Leaving me with that monster! from I was two years old and you didn't came back until three years later, and what did you do? you stayed with the fucking monster, I wanted us to fucking leave mom!. How dear you speak of your father like that!? Asked Rose. You know what mother of the fucking year I'm leaving and don't even remember to mention my name at his fucking memorial program!. Dj takes up a bottle of liquor and heads for the door, opens it and slamming it behind at him. Dj gets into his car just as he receives a call from his father's lawyer, who informs him that he needs to sign a few paperwork in order to access the values and inheritance that his father had left for him.

2.Informing his father's lawyer, who tells him to address him as Mr. Gale. I'll be in your office tomorrow to sign them. Nice, okay Mr. Wray, said Mr. Gale and I'm sorry for your loss. Mr. Senior Wray was a nice man, replied Mr. Gale. Mr. Gale, I will be at your workplace tomorrow and I haven't lost anyone. Dj answers.

3.Later that day, Dj spends time with his two gangster pals and tells them about how wealthy he is now that his father has died. I suppose you're going to migrate to America like you always said to open businesses and make money, bruh! Said Jordan one of Dj's friend with excitement!. Dj laughed loudly with both of his mafia mates. "Yow, I'll send for you guys once I'm up," said Dj his crime mates felt their loyalty growing stronger. So after tomorrow, my nigga will be wealthy, Cj jokingly stated, Yeah nigga, Dj smiled back. I'll contact you folks tomorrow stay safe alright, said Dj.