CH - 15 IS HE FINE ?

Start from the beginning

He saw diya's was quite strong and she is using her little strength to knead the dough perfectly .

Diya spoke you are afraid of fire then how come you learnt cooking Mr.Tower ?

Well , I used to help my mom in the kitchen whenever I'm free . He said looking at her and his subconscious mind spoke wah..! Adi beta I'm sure diya must have impressed by you , just look into her eyes .

Diya was looking at him thinking what a nice guy he is , just so perfect .

Aditya noticed diya is so lost in him , a gentle smile curved on his lips and he snapped his fingers making her come into her senses .

Diya cleared her throat ahmm ahmm...

Adi spoke where are you lost bubbly ?

Nah ..! I'm fine ,you just continue with your work and let me make rotis . Diya said looking at the dough making small round balls with it .

Fine...! Aditya exclaimed and he started chopping spinach and other vegetables .

There was a bit silence in between them and diya didn't like the silence . She spoke tower...

Hmmm... Aditya hummed .

Do you really watch serials ? Diya asked while making round rotis .

Adi spoke No..! Actually the day before my birthday you left me & aunt alone to plan suprise revenge for me ....

Diya remembered the day and she smiled...

We both were bored so , we watched serial together . Adi said while peeling onion's .

Diya chuckled and asked actually didn't you get angry on me that day ?

Ofcourse I was so angry and frustrated...

Listening this diya felt silent but his further words bought a smile on her face .

But.. I like the suprise though , you need to consider yourself lucky kiddo .

Diya smiled and asked lucky ?? Why ?? .

Coz.. if it wasn't you then you don't know what I could do and how I can punish .

Diya looked at him raising her left eyebrow she asked what would you do Mr.Tower ?

Aditya went close to diya looking into her eyes and caging her to the platform wall putting his hands on either side of the platform . He spoke if it was a guy then he would have witnessed the devil boxer side of me but it was you a cute little kiddo so , I just forgiven you but if the same thing done by my girlfriend then....

Then what tower ? Diya gulped her lump formed in her throat without breaking the eye contact they are holding .

Are you sure wanna know what would I do ? He asked raising his left eyebrow .

Hmm...Diya hummed while nodding her head .

Then...I will hold her by her waist picking up her in my arms that no air can pass through between us and kiss her showering all my love till we both become breathless .

Diya was freezed listening to him , he saw diya's cheek got some flour he slowly rubbed it by his thumb and she closed her eyes feeling his warm touch .

Just then he heard the someone coming into the kitchen , he stepped back from her but diya was still freezed at her place .

The maid came in and spoke " diya mam here are the ingredients you asked for " .

Diya came into her senses and she took the ingredients from her and told her to leave . The maid left .

Diya took a deep breath and said in her mind " what the hell just happened to me ? "