The Rathore mansion exuded opulence, with everything meticulously furnished, imported, and branded

The lavish residence boasted 29 rooms, each one a testament to luxury.
(Note: Samuel no longer lives here)

A man woke up at 5 a.m., gazing at the wall clock, another night spent awake.
He had been struggling with insomnia for a while, managing only 2-3 hours of sleep each night.
He let out a sigh and headed to the gym,
where he worked out for two hours.
Afterward, he returned to his room, took a refreshing bath, and got dressed for the office - Rishab.

He was incredibly handsome, the kind of man who would turn heads and capture hearts.
Yet, despite his chiseled features and gifted height, his piercing eyes told a different story - one of deep-seated pain.
His muscular chest and broad shoulders seemed to sag under the weight of his emotional burden. Though he had everything going for him physically,

his face was devoid of a smile, revealing a man who was merely trying to survive each day, struggling to find a glimmer of hope in the darkness.

A young man came downstairs, all dressed up and ready to go - introducing
Archit Singh Rathore, a 19-year-old college student pursuing his second year of MBA.
He was the youngest brother of Rishab,
and his energetic presence was a stark contrast to his brother's troubled demeanor.

 He was the youngest brother of Rishab, and his energetic presence was a stark contrast to his brother's troubled demeanor

Archit came and sat in front of Rishab, but they both remained silent, just like they had been for months.

After a while, Archit finished his meal, got up, and headed to the driveway, preparing to leave for college.
Rishab continued to stare at him, just as he had been doing for the past nine months.
Initially, Rishab had tried to initiate conversations, but he eventually realized it was causing Archit more pain than comfort.
So, he stopped trying, holding onto the hope that one day Archit would be ready to talk to him again.

Rishab also went to office

All his frustration was being channeled into his work, causing him to lash out at his employees, firing them for even minor mistakes.

He was angry with himself, but what he didn't realize was that his pent-up frustration was making his team's life miserable.
Yet, the cycle continued - him firing people, getting angry, overworking, and skipping meals.

He was exhausted with life and hated every moment of it.
But then, his car alarm rang, signaling 6:30 pm .
He drove to the hospital and spotted a petite girl walking out of the building.
He stared at her, touched the window, and whispered, "My butterfly."
Tears streamed down his face, knowing the tinted window concealed his identity, allowing him to gaze at the beautiful soul without being noticed.

" Tears streamed down his face, knowing the tinted window concealed his identity, allowing him to gaze at the beautiful soul without being noticed

Her face looked like she was tired,
She didn't have a smile, yet she looked so pretty.
She seemed thinner than before.

After some time, she sat in her car and started moving.
Rishab was also following her...
After half an hour, her car went inside the Malhotras' premises.
It used to be Rishab's second home,
But now he didn't even know if he would be welcome there or not... so he took a U-turn and went back.

Meanwhile, another man from the Malhotras' mansion terrace was watching him do this.

Advait malhotra was rishab's bestfrnd and kriti was also one of his best friend and sister .
Priya was advait's wife

Advait: Why, Rishab... why did you do this...
Priya: Are you looking at Rishab bhaiya?
Advait: Nahin, main kyun usse dekhunga... it's not like he cared about me or our dosti.
Priya: Just hugged him.

Rishab went back to Rathore Mansion.

Rishab: Chote baba ne khana kha liya? (Did younger brother eat?)

Maid: Haan sir, woh kha ke room mein chale gaye hain. (Yes sir, he ate and went to his room.)

Rishab: Sam aaya tha? (Did sam come?)
Maid: Nahi sir, sam baba toh nahi aaye. (No sir, he didn't come .)
Rishab nodded his head.

Maid: Khana nikal du sir? (Shall I bring food, sir?)

Rishab: Nahi, rehne dijie mujhe bhuk nahi... (No, let it be, I'm not hungry...)

Maid nodded and went.

Rishab then went and took a long bath and started doing some office work again.
At 12, he went to sleep.
But sleep was still a distant dream.