Chapter 02 : The unexpected (PG 18 SN)

Start from the beginning

And again when she got to her car they were waiting there just like yesterday. "Hey Sarah Wassup " Miranda said. She just stood there wondering how a group of people would just disappear and then reappear whenever they wanted to. "Where have you'll been I looked for you'll at lunch but I didn't find you'll"she said in a rather sad voice kinda beaming with anger and madness. "Oh we had a workout session sorry we didn't tell you and besides I wanted to invite to a bash on Friday right after school at the Min town square,you gonna come right" Miranda said. "Well okay but I really hope you'll aren't bluffing right now" Sarah gradually responded. "Oh no I'm a woman of my word don't worry" Miranda said while walking away with her groupies. Sarah really would've been angry and probably wouldn't have went to the bash but she remembered that it was her birthday and she'd be alone again and so she decided to go. She wanted to look impressive and so she went shopping Thursday afternoon just so she could stand out. She bought different types of clothes that she probably wouldn't have felt comfortable wearing some of them in public rather but she wanted to dress as impressive as her car. When school was over they all agreed to meet her at the party and she had already told them it was her birthday and that it would mean alot to her to be around people on this kinda special day. She got home got dressed and set off for the bash. When she got there it was indeed a party and they were really there and she joined them. They complimented her outfit and everyone was noticing her, she felt happy of which was something she had never felt around alot of people. She was really happy and having fun.

Everything seemed and looked great until a guy named Zack approached Sarah and asked to dance with her, they danced for some time until he insisted they should go to a more queit place because he wanted to get to know her. Due to excitement and enthusiasm she went along with it. They weren't into a car and Zack drove the car to a far corner where it was dark. It seemed like they were vibing really well he reached in for a kiss and she kissed him. It was fun and something was moving in her body that made her feel good but then the kiss got to a little more than a kiss and he started rubbing her tits and reaching for her skirt but she felt like that was too much,tried to let him know that she didn't wanna do all that. He insisted and she tried to pull away but he continued to insist and she pushed him of her but he drew at her again and now forcefully trying to kiss her, she tried to stop him,but he didn't want to. She no longer felt that smooth feeling she had felt, she couldn't get him off her and tried to scream but couldn't since his lips were all over her face and so she reached for the door and opened it and luckily it was open she quickly fell out and ran as fast as she could towards the party. When she got there she looked for her purse and looked for the squad she came with. She found one of them Betty who consoled her and offered her some water but as she was drinking the water she heard some voices "come on you weren't supposed to rush it Zack", "Oh really you said i should do it tonight"
"Yeah but not so fast you idiot,where's Sarah anyway"
"I don't know but what I do know is that I want my money Miranda "
"Oh come on you'll get her just give me time"
"Time you talking time I threw this whole party just so you could get her here"
Sarah couldn't hesitate and so she opened the door of which the voices were coming from and there stood Miranda and Zack.
"How could you do this to me" she said angrily walking away.
The two of them stood there and just looked at each other "I want my money back" said Zack "including the one I used to throw this party "he continued while walking away.

Sarah was mad,felt really betrayed by her so called friends. She got into her car and drove home. When she got home she cried as hard as she could just thinking about how she almost got sold off by her so called friend or friends cause she didn't know if they were all in on it. As she was sitting at the living room window crying she saw her neighbours fighting. It looked like they were arguing, Brittney had her suitcases all packed in her car and drove off. She sat there starring at Tom. He looked really sad and disappointed. While she was sitting there she didn't notice that the light in the living room was shining down at Tom. He noticed it and looked and saw her, she quickly closed the curtain and moved away from the window.

As she was about to go upstairs to bed there was a knock on the door. She went to open and there he was Tom. "I know your alone so can I come in" he said. She firstly starred at him and because she was he let himself in. "Uh can I get you anything" Sarah insisted, "Ahh some glasses would do I got some wine" he responded. Sarah really didn't know what to do besides just getting the glasses.
By the time she got back from the kitchen Tom was already on the couch and waiting, "yeah great some glasses" he said excitedly. He poured a glass for him and one for Sarah. "There you go"
"Uh I don't drink I'm under age remember"
"Oh come on its just me and you here what's there to worry about,I won't tell if you dont."
"Nahh I'm serious I don't drink period"
"Come on I don't like drinking alone but hey I won't force you"
Tom just kept drinking the wine and telling Sarah what type of day he had and how it ended with him and Brittney fighting and that he had a really terrible day. He kept on telling her what it felt like and eventually Sarah started to agree that today was indeed a bad day for her too. She told him about the typer day she had as well. She eventually found herself drinking the wine and kept pouring herself more. They sat there watched a sad movie, hoping to feel better by knowing that other people get sad too but that's not really how they felt. They felt like they were the only sad people on earth. They listened to sad and some happy songs and kept giving with each other and dancing,laughing and enjoying every moment they had together. They drank the whole bottle and Sarah got some of the wine in the fridge and they drank so much that they could barely say anything that made any sense. They told each other about how life could get better with just some alcohol and being drunk. They both thought they felt better. Since it was Sarah's birthday she was already 16 and when she told Tom he sang for her and danced for her. She was laughing and felt happy for after so long. She kept smiling and laughing at all of Toms jokes.

He looked at her,she looked at him and Sarah went closer to Tom and kissed him. He kissed her back and picked her up to the nearest place where he could sit her down. He put her on the dining table and just kissed her all the way to her neck and back to her lips. Sarah wAs enjoying it and she felt so good and even forgot that she'd never had sex before. Tom stopped looked at her and asked if she was okay with this. She of course agreed and he asked her again and she just pulled him closer and kissed him. He kissed her back and started rubbing her tits and going down to her pussy and muffing her. She was moaning so loudly that he covered her mouth with his big hand and she kept licking his middle finger and oh Tom just loved all that. He went back to kiss her lips and went to her neck,took off his shirt went for Sarah's t-shirt and kept sucking her tits and took off her skirt and eventually taking off his pants and put it in. She moaned so loudly and he kept putting it in and out. They went on and on for the rest of the night.

Sarah got to the most unexpected time of her life where she lost her virginity to her neighbour Tom Waterson. What more can happen in this newly made chapter in Sarahs life?