Chapter 26

- Talent Show -

You and the girls get in the car and go to the talent show. You were very excited to see the performance this year; even though you see it every year, you couldn't help but feel more excited for it this year. As you arrived at the school, you could feel the energy and anticipation in the air. The girls were buzzing with excitement, making the evening even more enjoyable.

You bid the others goodbye as they went backstage. You sat down in your seat, sitting next to Regina's mum. You have to see all the people perform before you can tell everyone else is here for the plastic performance because they would let out grown when anyone else would come on.

The prime minister came to the middle of the stage and announced that it was time for the plastics, and you let out a loud cheer, causing everyone to stare at you, but you didn't care; you pulled out your phone and started recording them.

The curtains come up, and everyone else pulls out their phones as the must 'Rocking around the pole' starts playing. Regina's mum steps out of the seats to record her daughter, which makes you laugh slightly.

Regina looked hotter than ever. As soon as you saw her, you felt as if you were in middle school again. Seeing this performance for the first time, your eyes were only on Regina; you must have been focusing on her body because when you looked into her eyes, she was already looking into your eyes. With a smirk on her face, she knew the effect she had on you, which made you gulp.

The dance came to an end , which made everyone sit down in sadness. You quickly get out of your seat and go backstage to see Regina. You look around the whole place, not being able to find her. You look through every room.

You walk up to the last two doors to the changing rooms. You decide to go with your gut, saying to check the left one first. Your heart drops when you see Bella and Janis, who were making out. Shit, I'm sorry." You say, looking down. The two girls look at, rolling their eyes. Janis stands up and walks closer to you, looking you up and down before saying, "What are you doing back here?" She asks, "I was just looking for Regina." You tell her.

She looks at Bella, and they both roll their eyes. "Finally got her to fuck you?" Bella asks, and you step back, not expecting her to say that. "What?" You ask quietly, making the two girls giggle and look back at you, "You have always dreamed of that? Haven't you? Are you a slut?" She asks, She was trying to make you upset, but you weren't going to let it happen.

You shake your head. "Calling me a slut when you were just about to be fucked here is wild Bella; you two are perfect for each other." Saying this, you slam the door in her face. You move to the other side, irritated, and you see Regina. She gasps, "Excuse me?" but you move straight past her. She asks, turning to face you.

"Sorry Regina, I'm just in a mood." You say, sitting down, putting your head in your hands. She sighs deeply, walking over to you. She stands over you. You feel her presence over you, so you look up; she's looking down at you. "You did great, though. " You smile, Regina sighs. "What's wrong, princess?"

You blush at the pet name; not really having time to process words, you push past the feeling and say, "It's just Janis and Bella." You say, Regina's face goes from soft to angry in a matter of seconds. You could see that she was about to get up and go yell at them but you grabbed her wrist, stopping her from doing so, "Let's just ignore them. They're not worth it," you say, trying to calm Regina down. She takes a deep breath and nods, sitting back down next to you. "You're right," she says, giving you a grateful smile.

Gretchen and Karen have already left, they have gone back to yours, and you were still talking with Regina, you were sitting in some parking lot, eating fast food.

You really wanted to go back with Regina, but you didn't want to invite yourself over. "I'm so tired," you yawned, sipping on your drink. You looked to your side. Regina changed into tracksuit pants and a hoodie. Her hair was tied back in a messy bun, but she still looked so good.

You both eat your food, giggling at every little thing being said. "You know, I only figured out I was gay last year." Regina says it randomly. You look over at her, and she sighs, "Yeah, it was a bit hard to accept at first. I have been in Denial ever since, but I really like you." She smiles, and you blush. There were a few seconds of silence before Regina spoke up. "When did you figure out you were gay.?"

You sigh, looking out the window, blushing, "Uh, middle school." You say, she giggles, before asking, "Really? How?" You look at her, but you are too shy to make eye contact, so you look down before saying, "I saw you changing, and I developed a crush on you." She giggles loudly. "I knew it!" She exclaims, your eyes going wide, "Was I that obvious?" you ask with a blush on your face.

"Do you want to come home with me?" Regina asked. You happily smile, which makes her chuckle in response. She pulls out of the parking lot and drives back to her house. The two of you slowly make your way to her room. She lends you some of her clothes to sleep in, and then she goes downstairs. You awkwardly sit on her bed, waiting for her.

She comes up with a tub of ice cream and two spoons on a laptop. The two of you spend the rest of the night eating ice cream and watching reality TV, not even realising the time. You were so thankful that you had the day off tomorrow. 

-

GUYS IM SO SORRY UPDATES ARE SLOW BUT  I WAS REALLY BUSY AND I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE BUT I CANT PROMOSIE IT BC IM GOING TO A BIRTHDAY TOMMORW THEN A ROAD TRIP TILL NEXT MONDAY THEN I HAVE SCHOOL, BUT I WILL TRY.

also....................................................I can't stop blushing