-

Note: Sorry if you guys aren't lesbian, the reader is lesbian in this, I hope you guys don't mind.

Also in this story, the reader is a younger sister to Gretchen.

Will start in senior year but will have flashbacks!

-

It was really unrealistic, I mean, having a crush on Regina George? When you told your best friend she said she wasn't surprised, It was almost the same reaction when you told her you were lesbian. You tell your best friend everything, she's the only person you truly trust in your friend group. Her name is Bella Christensen

You love all your friends but you were friends with Bella during elementary school, you told her you were lesbian and you haven't told your family yet, she's been a really good friend about it and hasn't said anything.

The worst part about having a crush on Regina George is being related to her best friend, Gretchen, you guys don't talk much because she is always with Regina, you just think it would be weird dating your sisters best friend.

Like the thought of Bella dating Gretchen makes you want to throw up inside.

You know this crush was just some silly teenager thing that will go away, you know she's not lesbian and most likely homophobic, so when you get into your senior year of high school you're plan for the year is to study hard (MOVE ON FROM REGINA GEORGE) and to have fun.

What will happen? Will Regina like Y/n? Will people turn against each other?

I fucking hate High School

-

This isn't really a chapter this is just a longer version of the description! I hope you like this book because I already have so many ideas flooding through my head about what to write!

Will try to update as much as I can! Love you all!