Broken Trust Pt. 1

OK SO EXPLANATION TIME

I needed a pre-chapter to go with Mount Rageous, cuz if I added it to that chapter it would be too long-

This also kinda explains my mindset ocs a little bit? 

But I don't really share my ideas cuz it's across a multitude of fandoms and could be hard to follow

If requested I will dedicate a whole chapter to my oc ideas

ANYWAYS

My oc ends up going into an akuma world where everything was how it should have been before Hawkmoth started his trauma dump. My oc went through the same thing as Marinette but worse, so she had trust issues. She decided to befriend this girl named Lily, who has plant abilities.

SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT THE OC WORLDS I CREATE EVERYONE HAS POWERS

So the Lily girl is friends with twins Scarlet and Sarah. Lily is secretly crushing on Scarlet but OC knows, but she senses that the twins aren't as good as they seem. OC constantly warns Lily but she doesn't listen. Eventually the twins reveal they were using Lily and OC uses a shield to protect Lily from a powerful attack. The protection ended up striking the twins (they were both connected so if one is injured, so is the other), and they were moments from dying. Lily blames OC for killing her lover and OC berates her for how she constantly warned her but she would rather listen to her lover than the facts. Lily calls her a monster and claims she never wants to see her again. OC is struck by Scarlett's magic, which is revealed to be dark magic and will corrupt her until she is completely controlled by rage. That's how it leads into the song.

I'd like to note that this happened in an abandoned area so no one or no animals were harmed

The building they were in was I kinda pictured it to be an abandoned mall on the side of a highway or something-

So yeah that's basically what this chapter is, only instead of OC it's Marinette and her friends. Lily and twins are gonna be in it tho

I also am obsessed with ATLA rn so they finna be using those powers

I've binged it 3 times and still haven't seen Korra💀

Sorry for the long intro😭

TW for violence, language, blood, gory descriptions?, and trust issues

Marinette doesn't know how they ended up here. One moment, she was with Luka, Marc, and all her friends in the park. The next, she was suddenly in a world an akuma made and everyone appeared to be living how Paris was before Hawkmoth. It was off-putting, to say the least.

The akuma had some sort of ability that allowed them to bend reality. So when Marinette got hit, she was sent into another reality. This one was interesting, to say the least.

It appeared that everyone here had a supernatural ability, including her. Her powers were ranged, and included a force field, invisibility, and light magic, whatever that means. Luckily for Marinette, her and her friends were transported as civilians since she never had the time to transform.

Luka had abilities that had to do with water, which makes sense. He can manipulate water, turn invisible as well, and can even create ice out of nowhere. He liked to try and make it snow when they had downtime.

Kagami had fire, which was funny since her miraculous was a dragon. Kagami swore that if they got attacked in that world that she would light her sword on fire.

Aurore can manipulate air, which was amusing because she joked that she could actually control the weather now. Chloe also ended up getting air as well, and she joked that at least she can maintain her hair now.