Prologue part 2 (A vigilante's new mission)

Magsimula sa umpisa

With the strength of bodybuilder, Y/n swung the two men at another panicking guard knocking all three out in a single blow.

More guards rushed out with various crowbars, pipes and brass knuckles making Y/n glad that he could get a good workout.

When the criminals started to to circle him, Y/n pounced on them like and landed various kicks, punches and grabs on them.

When every last one of them was knocked out, Y/n landed on the ground breathing heavily while his eyes screamed with excitement.

He looked back at the box that still held out muffled screams and was shaking as if it was possessed.

Y/n ran up to it and spoke to the child inside in a loud yet calming voice

Y/n: It's alright, I'm here. Just don't move and I can get you out.

He inspected the cover of the wooden crate and noted how it was sealed shut with nails making it impossible for any man to pry it open on his own without

Luckily for our main protagonist, Y/n was no ordinary man.

Y/n: Okay, I'm gonna need you to not move an inch, I'm gonna get you out but it can only work if you don't move okay ? Tap on the box once if you think you can do that for me.......

It took a few minutes to get a response but the kid inside the box tapped the box from the inside with what Y/n guessed was his foot.

Hearing the conformation to do what he needs Y/n applied some energy into his hand.

He didn't know where this energy has come from, it was just something he's had since he was a small child.

That energy has allowed him to do some amazing things such as summon an weapon in thin air. In this case, a war fan.

With the persion of an expert chef, Y/n sliced the crate in two leaving the child untouched except for the rope he managed to cut as well

The kid let out a gasp of air when he was finally freed. When he saw Y/n, he backed away clearly too scared and too traumatized to see anyone.

As Y/n was trying to comfort the child, unbeknownst to him, a guard was quickly getting up and was glaring at him.

After grabbing a metal pipe, the criminal rushed at Y/n which the child noticed and responded with a horrified face.

Seeing the fear in he child's eyes, Y/n turned around as he coursed electrical energy into his fingers and jammed it into the criminal's chest.

When he struck their chest, the electrical energy spread was released from Y/n's hands to his opponent's body, electrocuting their nerves and giving them sensory overload.

The criminal was also launched from Y/n's spot as their bodies slammed into the walls and opened the door of the warehouse they were in.

He turned back to the child who was still shivering in fear of the Storm Demon.

Seeing he was scaring the little one, Y/n knelt down to the boy's eye level and held out his hand. The hand had a bit of an orange glow, frightening the child a bit.

He did just see the Storm Demon launch a man with two fingers after all.

However, after a bit of calming down and insistence, the child took his hand and felt a warm sensation. A comforting kind of warm.

Y/n: C'mon, kid. Let's get you home.

(Timeskip)

We cut to the next day as Y/n exits his bedroom with much more casual clothing and a messy hair.

Y/n fixes his hair into a more good looking hair dye as he goes to his kitchen.

In his kitchen was a young woman, around the age of 16 as she drank a cup of hot cocoa with some whip cream on it.

This is Y/n's adopted little sister; Clara L/n

As Y/n made coffee for himself, he looked to his little sister

Y/n: You want anything for breakfast ?

Clara: Nah, I got toast here, Mister Storm Demon.

She shows him a news paper article which reveals a picture of him in his vigilante gear while helping arrest the crooks from last night.

Y/n merely looked at this article with boredom.

Y/n: That is not a good shot on me, that photographer might have to go back to his job as a comedian cause that shot right there is a joke.

Clara groans at his inability to see the problem. She slammed her fist into the kitchen counter making a dent and Y/n glare at her annoyed.

Clara: Don't you get it ?! This job last night! It was a rescue mission for a kidnapping ! Those grunts had assault rifles and knives and pipes! You're becoming too reckless and your missions are becoming too dangerous!

Y/n: I've been shot before! It hurts like a bitch but after a blow torch and a bit of pain killers the wound is barely even there!

Clara: Said no normal 18 year old ever! 

Now, Y/n was getting a bit more annoyed that he slammed his coffee mug onto the counter, making a larger dent yet somehow not destroy the mug.

Y/n:  So what ? I'm just gonna let that kid get ship to a country far away from his folks. What if they work him to death that he's nothing but a skeleton when he dies!

Clara: I'm not saying that what your doing is wrong. What I am saying is that you have to need a normal life. That's why.....

She slid to his side of the table a flier. It was a flier for Canterlot high. Y/n looked at it with shock and a slight bit of fear.

Y/n: No....no you're not that heartless. I am not going to a school where my mother, the one who decided to abandon me, works at!

Clara: Y/n, I applied you to go to school in Canterlot High, the same school where your mother Luna is working in.

Y/n:............You've got to be shitting me

(Don't forget vote and share)

Stay tuned