Villain files #2

Name: Gyutaro Shabana. Ume Shabana

Age: 121 and 118 respectively (Confirmed)

Species: "Oni" according to Japanese lore

Threat Level: Both are High level threats. Do not underestimate under any circumstances.

Status: [Deceased]

Cause of death: Double Decapitation

Killer: Storm Demon and a kid named Tanjiro Kamado.

Description:

Ume Shabana, or Daki as her brother calls her, is an Oni acting as a high schooler here in Canterlot. She has white long hair, open toed wooden sandals and a very......VERY revealing outfit outside of school.

From her back sprout obi sashes. More on them later.

She has a form with black hair, however that doesn't seem to affect her power that much.

Daki is also considered very beautiful that is both envied and adored by high school students everywhere. Some teachers have also commented on this......

Might want to check that out later.

Ume's brother, Gyutaro is rather ugly looking as he has dirty skin, a skinny body and ugly green hair on his head.

He wears nothing but baggy, gray pants and he goes around barefoot with red sickles in each hand.

Personality:

Despite Ume being very beautiful on the outside. Inside,  she is anything but. Ume is very bratty, childish and is frequently spoiled by her brother.

She throws tantrums when things don't go her way such as the time she failed to kill me and started to throw a childish fit when I slashed at her eye.

Ume is also very vain and obsessed with beauty calling others (Except her brother) ugly and unworthy to be seen by a beautiful demon like her.

Gyutaro is always envious of others always commenting how they must have nice beds and eat good food every day.

He once beaten up a young student simply for having shoes and commenting how he, Gyutaro, didn't even have socks when he grew up and it seemed like the kid took the shoes for granted.

As you can tell, Gyutaro is very aggressive to anyone and everyone. Especially if they decide to hurt his  sister in any way, shape or form.

Powers:

Daki's power is rather simple. As I said before, she can sprout Obi sashes from her skin that is strong enough to cut through steel but soft enough to not be cut herself.

She can store anyone within these sashes, including herself, to avoid attacks.

I believe these sashes act more like a Voluntary muscles as during our battle she would move side to side as if she was moving a limb rather than something she's controlling telekinetically.

It is incredibly clear that she is the weakest of the two with Gyutaro being much, much more powerful.

Gyutaro's power is also much more complicated than Daki's.

Gyutaro can make it so that whenever he swipes at something, he can unleash a red slash big enough to cut through cars.

He can also emit these slashes from his body as when I tried to stab him with my Winer form: Ice skates, he managed to deflect my foot with a tornado of red slashes and send me flying.

The Oni brother can even poison a person with his sickles, a poison that would have been the end of me had it not been for my sister.

More on that later.