Meeting the Brothers

Creek picks on Branch and finally gets to meet Branch's brother...

It was a sunshining day and under his favorite tree Branch was busy working on a new song for him and his brothers to sing.

Life was great for Branch, he had his girlfriend Poppy, his brothers and he felt happy, and nothing could ruin the moment for him.

''Ello Mate.'' A voice said.

Branch looked up and rolled his eyes as he leaned back on the trunk. Why did it have to be Creek?

He looked up and nodded. ''Creek?''

''So, what are you doing out here, finally decided to join the world of the living?'' Teased Creek.

''Look, you have been gone so you don't know me or what I have been doing. I'm not the same troll who locked myself in a bunker.'' Branch replies glaring at Creek.

''Right sure, and I must congratulate you on ending up with Poppy.'' Creek smirked.

''Yeah, I lucked out and now if I wanted to, I could rub it in your face. But I am not that smug of a troll.'' Branch replied standing up.

''So, I hear you were united with your brothers? It's hard to think you any brothers and giving how they all left you.'' Creek smiles and slaps the back of Branch's back.

''Yeah, well that's all in the past and we are all together again. If I didn't know I'd say your jealous of me.'' Branch smirked.

''Jealous? Why would I be that? I don't hold a grudge.'' Creek said calmly.

''Well, I mean, I have a beautiful pink girlfriend, that most trolls here including you had eyes on, I'm back to being blue, I got friends and respect, and I have my brothers back and the trolls like me.'' Branch replied with a half-smile.

''Poppy only picked you because I betrayed the trolls and honestly, I was the only one pursuing her. If things were different, she would be with me.'' Creek said nodding.

''Probably but she is with me and that bothers you. Because now you can't tease me about my feelings for Poppy.'' Branch shrugs.

''At least my family loves me and didn't up and abandon me, I guess you were too much of a burden to them. And they only come back because they needed you. Otherwise, do you think they would have come back for you?'' Asked Creek walking closer to Branch as Branch backed up a bit.

Branch gulped and deep inside he was hurt by that, Creek wasn't wrong about that, and he felt something solid against his back.

''Hey Branch! Who is this?'' Asked John Dory coming up behind Branch.

''Oh, this is Creek.'' Branch answered.

''Creek wait isn't he the troll who betrayed the other trolls?'' Spruce asked coming over next to John Dory.

Creek raised an eyebrow and felt a bit intimated. ''Only because I didn't want to die.'' 

''That's pretty low Creek.'' Clay said coming over.

''Well, you had to be there, and you'd do the same if you were me.'' Creek replied.

''No, we wouldn't. I was captured and about to die but I never gave my brothers up.'' Floyd said going to Branch's other side.

Creek looked at them and inside he was dancing because he got to meet BroZone.

''Well, looks like BroZone finally got back, and to think you are all brothers.'' Creek smirked looking at them.

''And for the record I did come back and look for Branch, but the trolls had moved away, and I couldn't find him, and I traveled all over until I found him.'' John Dory said stepping in front of Branch.