Poppy meets BroZone

An Au Viva goes to hang out with BroZone and takes Poppy with her...

''Please dad. I haven't seen my friend Clay in months, and they are now back here to perform.'' Young 16-year-old princess Viva asked her dad.

''Any other time I would say yes Viva, but I got a meeting of the elders to attend to and I need you to watch Poppy for me.'' Peppy said getting ready to go.

''Please daddy.'' Viva asked.

''Sorry princess, I need you to watch Poppy just for tonight. They should be here tomorrow as well, and you can go see them.'' Peppy said as he hugs both girls and left.

Viva sighed sitting down and looked at her 2-year-old sister who came over. ''Why are you sad Viva?'' Asked Poppy in her small voice. ''Did I do something wrong?''

''No, Poppy you didn't it's just there this friend I really want to see is all and dad said I have to babysit.'' Viva answered.

''Take me with you.'' Poppy smiles standing up.

''What? No Poppy it will be boring there.'' Viva told her as she picked up her sister.

''Come on sis, I'll behave.'' Poppy said firmly.

Viva really wanted to see Clay and nodded. ''Ok, then dad didn't say I couldn't bring you.''

Viva and Poppy left to go see the BroZone and arrived when the band was about to sing. Viva was in the crowd with Poppy and they were cheering at the song, Perfect sung by the BroZone.

Poppy saw a cute little troll that most called out Bitty B and she clapped her hand and was surprised when he started singing.

Later after the show. Viva who was holding Poppy went over to the back of the stage and saw BroZone talking as she places Poppy down.

''Clay!'' Viva called.

Clay turned and he was so happy to see her. ''VIVA!'' 

He ran over as they hugged each other tightly much to the amusement of the other BroZone boys.

''Hey Viva! Long time.'' John Dory the oldest said as they went over.

''I know! It's funtastamazing! I heard you guys were back and I just had to come.'' She said excitedly jumping up and down.

''To see us or Clay?'' Asked Spruce who grins at Viva.

He had a crush on Viva, but he knew she was Clay's girl. ''Both and to spend time with you guys.'' She said.

''Who's the little girl?'' Asked JD getting on his knee and looking at the pink troll.

''I'm Poppy.'' Poppy said in a cute voice coming out from behind Viva's leg.

''Oh, this is Poppy my sister. My dad had a meeting, so I had to babysit, and I decided to bring her I hope its ok.'' She said turning red.

''Of course, she can hang out with Bitty B.'' Clay said as he got on his knee and smiles at Poppy.

Poppy smiles and waves. ''I love the robot moves.'' She said doing the robot.

''Hey! Your awesome Poppy!'' Clay said.

''Say Floyd Bitty B come here.'' Call Spruce.

A blue troll with pink hair came over with a small blue troll on his back. ''What up? Oh, hey Viva!'' Floyd greeted.

''Hey Floyd and is this Bitty B?!'' Viva squealed.

''Yes, it is.'' Floyd placed Branch on the ground.

''Woah, you are so cute, say Bitty B I got someone for you to meet.'' Viva said as she was on her knees. 

''Who is it?'' He asked curiously.