Daddy's Attention

La Breeze Bruce's only daughter is feeling left out and void of her dad's love and attention, but a certain troll helps her with it.

It was a beautiful sunny day, and La Breeze was in school, and a play was coming up.

''Alright class you all have worked so hard and here are your parts. ''La Breeze you will be playing the main character Lola as she learns to surf and falls in love with the popular handsome Ryan played by Flint!'' The teacher said happily.

La Breeze blushes, she actually had a crush on him they were both in 8th grade, but she was excited to get the part she always wanted now she just had to study.

She ran home with her brothers, and they were all going in and placing their book bags in their room and ran outside to or to the pool. La Breeze came in and ran up to her mom. ''Hey mom! Guess what happened?!'' She said excitedly.

''Hey sweetie, what happened?'' She asked as she was cleaning up the bar counter.

''I signed up to be in a play and I got the main female character!'' She shouted.

''Oh, baby that's wonderful, I'm of proud of you!'' Brandi hugs La Breeze and gets back to work.

After she placed her book bag down in her room she ran out and over to her dad Spruce A.K.A Bruce as he was taking orders and making sure the customers were happy.

''Daddy daddy!'' She called.

''Hey kid what's up?'' Asked Spruce.

''Guess what I got a part in a play.'' She said excitedly.

''DAD! DAD! DAD! HELP I'M STUCK!'' One of his sons called rolling in a ketchup bottle.

''I'm coming! Bruce Jr. are you ok?'' He asked forgetting about his daughter and helping his sons.

La Breeze sighed and turned to go to do her homework. This was a common thing, anytime she had something important to say or tell her dad something would always come up and he had to take care of it.

She loved her dad a lot, but he hardly spent time with her. When he did it was mostly because Brandi got him to go spend time with La Breeze. The young girl could count on her fingers how many times her dad actually came to spend time with her. He was always busy with the boys because they did something that got his and her mom's attention.

This happened for a couple weeks and one Saturday morning the restaurant was closed in the morning, so the family had time to spend together.

''So, how is everyone doing?'' Asked Bruce as he made breakfast.

''Good! I got an A in school!'' One shouted.

''I was spinning on my head and thew up everywhere!'' Another one said.

''Thats great guys.'' Bruce said and looked at his daughter. ''La Breeze, how is school going?'' He asked.

''Fine dad.'' She said in an annoyed tone as she ate her breakfast.

''So, how is that play going?'' Asked Brandi looking at her daughter.

''Fine thanks.'' La Breeze said.

''A play? Oh, the one you mentioned, didn't you say you got a part honey?'' Asked Bruce.

''Yeah, dad I got a part.'' She sighed.

''That's great! What part is it?'' He asked.

''The main female character.'' She said.

''Awesome, later this evening if you want, we can practice your lines.'' Bruce said.

Sibling Bond (Trolls Band together short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें