Past Follows

Floyd gets a call from someone who he used to know, and nobody knows who it is but when he goes to meet this person, he finds himself running into Boom. This is a request enjoy.

One morning Floyd was in the bunker Branch had made for them and he was making breakfast when his phone went off and he answers it.

''Hello?'' He asked.

''Hey Floyd, long time, how are you?'' Asked a voice that left Floyd speechless and shocked.

''What do you want Ace?'' Floyd asked not wanting to deal with this.

''I miss you Floyd and I want us to try to be a couple again.'' Ace replied getting out of the shower.

Floyd shook his head and sighed inwardly. 

Him and Ace were a couple sometime after he left the band, and they were happy together, but Ace had cheated on Floyd a couple times and finally Floyd left and that is when he went to Mount Rageous to live there away from Ace and that life. Of course, old past has a way of catching up to one.

''No, should I remind you, your the one who cheated on me and left me like I was nothing. No going to happen. You should know better.'' Floyd yells in the phone.

Branch had woken up same as the other brothers and came out to hear Floyd yelling and hanging up the phone.

''Hey bro everything ok?'' Asked John Dory coming over.

''Yeah, I'm fine.'' He replied and got back to making toast.

The brothers all looked at each other and concerned. ''Alright bro. Just let us know if there is anything we can do.'' Clay said suddenly out came yellow wild hair in Clay's robe.

''What's going on?'' Asked Viva.

The brothers looked at her and Clay and were smirking. ''So, I guess we know what the loud music was for last night.'' Branch teased as the others laughed and Floyd giggles.

Viva smirks. ''Well, what can I say this handsome guy here was a complete gentleman last night.''

They laughed and a voice came out. ''What is going on?''

They saw Poppy in her pj's and looking at them and hugged Branch from behind.

''I guess I missed them memo of bring a girl to the bunker.'' John Dory protested.

''Well, mine is at home. But back to the subject who was that, Floyd?'' Asked Spruce.

''Someone I knew in the past and that is where it's going to stay.'' He replied.

''Ooh our little Floyd has a secret crush!'' John Dory giggles wrapping his arm around Floyd.

''DROP IT JOHN! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!'' Floyd snapped.

John Dory was taken aback same as the others. Floyd looked down not looking up working on his toast.

''Ok, ok it was a joke bro, but well leave you.'' John Dory shrugged going back to his room.

Spruce went to his room, while Viva pulled Clay to their shared room.

Poppy went back to Branch's room; Branch was about follow but stopped and looked at Floyd going over to him.

Floyd stopped when he felt a hand over his and saw it was Branch. ''What is it Branch?'' 

''Look, John Dory didn't mean anything by it but... are you sure you are, ok?'' Asked Branch.

''I'm fine Branch... it's a long story and I don't feel comfortable talking about it.'' Floyd said looking at his baby brother.

''I'm here if you want to talk... I won't say a word to anyone.'' Branch replied.