Sisters

Alice and Eric belong to my good friend True_Colors...

One afternoon Peppy was at home with his adopted daughter Alice, she was a small girl with blue skin and platinum blond hair, wearing a purple tank top and blue shorts. They were looking over scrapbooks.

Poppy came in. ''Oh, there you are Alice I have someone for you to meet! We have a sister!'' Poppy squealed to Alice.

Alice was surprised. ''A sister? An adopted one too?''

''No, apparently dad didn't tell me, or you that we have an older sister named Viva!'' Poppy smiles hugging Alice.

Poppy pulls Alice with her as they go out and over to the middle of the village when Poppy and Alice saw Viva.

''Viva! Over here!'' Poppy squealed.

Viva came running over and hugging Poppy. ''Oh, Poppy so fantastamazing to see you again!'' Viva squeals picking Poppy up in a hug and getting happy feet.

''Viva, I'd like you to meet our sister Alice! Alice meets Viva.'' Poppy introduced.

''OH, MY GOODNESS! HEEEELLLOOOOO ALICE!'' Viva squeals scooping Alice in a hug as the girl hugs back and once they let go of the embrace Alice looked up and saw her hair was in a braid.

''You really just braided my hair!'' Alice squealed excitedly hugging her braid.

''Yes, and your welcome it looks so fantabulous!''  Viva nodded hands on her hips.

''It's wonderful thank you!'' Alice giggles as she hugs Viva again.

''Of course! I'm so happy! I got 2 sisters!!'' Viva hugs both girls as they jumped up and down.

''All we need now is 2 more girls and we will officially be just like BroZone!'' Viva giggles.

''Not completely. Well, I got stuff to do so I will see you later.'' Poppy left.

Viva smiles and wraps her arm around Alice's waist. ''So, it's just you and me right now and I want to know all about you.'' Viva smiles.

''Well, since I can remember I was at an orphanage, and I ran away from there and came to Pop Village where I ran into Poppy, and we were best friends and after hearing my story Peppy decided to adopt me.'' Alice smiles as they walk.

''Woah, who knew. I thought Poppy and dad were dead and I would never see them again but then Poppy, Branch and his brothers showed up to find Clay.'' Viva said.

''Clay? He's one of Branch's brothers?'' Asked Alice.

''Branch has 4 older brothers. Clay is the middle child, and he lives with me over at the Bergan golf home.'' Viva smiles.

''So, are you and Clay a couple?'' Asked Alice with a smirk looking at her older sister.

Viva giggles and blushes. ''Yeah, we are.... At first, we thought it would be strange giving that Poppy and Branch are dating but it's not and now all who are left is John Dory and Floyd though I got a feeling he already has his eye on someone. So, what about you do you have someone or you a single girl?'' Asked Viva curious.

''Funny you should bring that up. ''I am seeing someone; his name is Eric he's a human boy as well and hehe he's Branch's adopted brother... Since Branch didn't have a family, he met Eric, and they became brothers.'' Alice smiles.

''Woah, I guess the royal girls are setting for the BroZone brothers lol.'' Viva chuckles.

''Yeah, me and Eric live some ways away from here but we always come to visit.'' Alice smiled.

''Well, where is Eric I's love to meet him.'' Viva said excitedly.

''He's back home, but sometime you can meet him.'' Alice smiles.

''Fun times!'' Viva smiles.

''So, if you're the oldest wouldn't that make you queen instead of Poppy?'' Asked Alice.

''Normally yes, but since everyone assumed I was dead, Poppy got the role as Queen and while I could fight to take over as queen Poppy's been doing it for a while now and has a boyfriend so me taking over isn't really something I want to do. But I am the leader and ruler of the trolls in putt putt land.'' Viva shrugs.

''That's pretty awesome... Yeah, I had no idea dad had another daughter.'' Alice said.

''Nobody did, but with that out of the way. Do you want to make candy necklaces?'' Asked Viva excitedly.

''Sure!'' Alice smiles as they two runs back to the pod to spend some sisterly time together.

Here we go next up a Floyd x Boom one.