California (laugh)

What are your thoughts on California? You know, that state in the US that kind of looks like a weirdly angled banana?

(I know it's not a banana, but think about it, doesn't it remind you of one? If you don't know what California looks like let me give you a picture reference.)

Anyways—

Anyways—

(I'm telling you, it's a banana.)

*sigh* California. (The banana.)

Is the food really good there?

Are the drivers really that bad at driving? (My dad always says they speed a lot, and are just rude drivers in general—I'm not trying to insult anyone here, okay?)

Do most of the girls really wear outrageous crop tops?

What? Come on, I want to know.

I think we all know the answer to that.

In any case, California is definitely a bit weird. Maybe more than a bit. Okay—

But... isn't every state weird?

What about Nevada? The party state, am I right? After all, Las Vegas is one of the biggest things the state is known for.

Casinos, parties, clubs, shopping, getting—

Okay, you get the point.

But most of Nevada isn't that crazy... is it?

Putting aside Nevada's parties, let's get back to California (the banana), the actual topic of this chapter. California has so. many. beaches.

Remember the map? That bumpy side is next to the ocean. Beaches. (Not all of them, I know, but still.)

I would like to say, I don't like beaches.

They're sandy (usually), and... wait for it... there's the ocean. (Horrendous, right?)

But there's good reason for it. I think. You see, I don't like waves. Or swimming. And I did swimming as a competitive sport for a couple years when I was eight years old.

On second thought, maybe that's why I don't like swimming.

In any case, I've been sucked under by a wave at a beach one too many times. To be completely honest, the sand isn't even that bad. By itself. The problem is when it gets stuck in your clothes... (more specifically down there). I'm sure those of you who have gone swimming at the beach can feel my pain.

I guess this is about the end of the California (banana) chapter. It was fun talking about how it looks like a banana (it does), and a bit about Nevada and swimming too, but I hope you had fun as well.

Comment here if you laughed (come on, you probably did at one point, if you haven't, I've failed my goal for this chapter lol) >>>

California (the banana) is honestly someplace I wouldn't like to live in, except it's much greener than where I stay right now (I can testify to the green-ness of this state with full authenticity, I've seen pictures *lol*).

I'm never giving up on my California (banana) banana agenda, if you can't already tell 😂