①②

His eyes, oh how his periwinkle eyes shined in the light. Sunset almost approaching and school let out like an hour ago, but there stood two people.

Y/N didn't know how to reply. But her heart fluttered from those words. Monoma couldn't wait for an answer it seems as if every second was a decade. It was the sunset and the orange sky mixing with dusk coming soon.

"Ha..."

Y/N let out a soft laugh that you could hear if everything was silent. And it was. Monoma made a slight frown, fearing that she was going to reject him. Fearing that she was going to laugh at his face for any reason whatsoever.

But instead... she kissed him.

A passionate kiss, not a deep one. But a romantic one for the question to be answered. Cheeks red, and things cleared up. It was like a scene out of a movie but better.

They broke apart for air, and Monoma seemed flushed before he spoke "Does this mean...?" Y/N knew what he was talking about but played it out "Mean what?" Monoma adverted his gaze and stared at the concrete "You're my girlfriend."

Y/N stared at him, her eyes opened wide and her mouth left in a 'o' shape.

She the air turning thin for her to take in multiple breaths. "You haven't even proposed, you idiot" she spoke with the words leaving her lips.

Monoma put on a soft smile and got onto one knee "Okay then... Y/N well you be my girlfriend?" he put up an imaginary box and she nodded

"Yes"

The next day while Y/N was walking to school a certain blonde boy was waiting for her. He stood proudly as she saw him from a distance and bumped him playfully. "Seems Mr. Lover-boy couldn't wait to see me." she triumphed.

He held her hand and put on a nice simple cocky grin. "What? And let my lady walk alone." they headed towards UA together while talking and joking about all things in the world.

When they came near the school Mina was standing by the gate with Kendo and waved her hand. Y/N had her eyes lit up with Mina's excitement. Waving her hand and jumping in the air, Monoma and Y/N quickened the pace.

"You texted me last night! Is it true? The ship has finally sailed?" Mina questioned and Y/N looked at Monoma and nodded "Yes, it is correct Mina." Kendo made a joking sigh of relief "At least there'll be another person to keep this asshole in line."

Monoma frowned "Shut up! Monoma doesn't need to be taken care of like a dog." Kendo chuckled "Y/N~ Keep a hold of him won't you?" Y/N was holding his hand and moved to hold his arm. "Don't worry I will."

Monoma blushed red. "So, this it it. No more complications?" Mina reassured. Y/N nodded "This is it." Kendo smiled "Guess that means the wedding is coming up next!"

The two shared a look and blushed while entering the school.

"It was a misunderstanding?" Sero said, while everyone rushed to talk to Y/N. Writing the notes made them hope she would take one of there offers to take some time.

"Yup! No, worries guys. If anything we're now dating!" Ochako crossed her arms "Well... you're sure that he didn't manipulate you? I mean, what happened yesterday seemed more than how you act how it went..."

Y/N smiled softly "Guys, I know you care for me a lot. Thank you so much for the notes, I want all of you guys to know I would never disregard my feelings!" the words she spoke, gave the class relief. This was a moment to treasure.

"So, how did the proposal go?" Mina asked, smirking to Y/N and herself. "Honestly... I thought it was a ploy, but then he told me it was a misunderstanding, he was really genuine. I kissed him, and that's that. He even walked me to school!"