①①

Tears dripped down her face, as the night was quiet

Tears dripped down her face, as the night was quiet. Nothing was going to happen even how much Y/N wanted it to be fake. The messenger she had received the text from, blocked her from trying to communicate to them.

No one woke up. Y/N was alone. She felt her heart crack, but didn't it all make sense? She was a random girl ever since they met, and how could she believe he could fall for her, she was in the class Monoma dreaded the most, his arrogance rose high taunting the class.

1-A was it a curse? Y/N beat herself for the things about her, she couldn't even control, all because of the video of Monoma. Y/N spiraled into heartache at 2 am in the morning.

In the morning the girls woke up early to get changed into their uniforms they packed for the overnight sleepover.

The first sight they saw: Y/N ready for school sitting against the wall of the room. "It's quite early, Y/N." Ochako said a bit surprised, "I-I just wanted to get ready y-you know?" the girl said in broken words

Y/N only stuttered under two scenarios. One, Monoma was around, Two, she was hurt.

Of course people would resort to scenario one. Y/N was a happy person in UA, she would walk in the hallways with her friends smiling with big grins. Laughing, and always offering to help.

"Just get ready. Aizawa-Sensei would kill us if we all were late." Y/N spoke, trying to keep the mask on and cheer up the mood.

The girl seemed to get though the morning very easily. They ate breakfast together with the occasional jokes with fun horseplay. They left the estate together and decided to walk since Momo's house was in good distance from the school.

Everybody seemed to be energized from yesterday. Everyone except Y/N who got glued to her phone after exiting the house. Jirou peaked over her shoulder with her breath fazing Y/N. "Are you okay? Did anything happen at the beach we didn't see?"

What Y/N would have answered would have been a paragraph. But words jumbled her brain. It wasn't the beach but at the sleepover, when she was sent a horrendous video degrading her. It wasn't much pointed at Y/N, but she felt the insults Monoma threw about her.

When they got to the school it was already filled with people cruising through. "Are you sure you're okay?" Jirou questioned again when Y/N seemed to shake by the school entrance. "I-I'm fine, thank you for caring so much Jirou. I just haven't been to school this late I'm usually an early bird."

Jirou nodded and walked along Momo who was talking with Toruu and Tsuyu. "Look there's Mr. Monoma!" Mina said, roping Y/N from the neck and pointing at a blonde talking with his peers.

Instead of turning red, or making tiny comments the girl stared at him. Anger mixed sadness taking her body by storm. She got out of Mina's hold and shrugged "Cool..." Mina tilted her head and checked back to Monoma with an annoying face. What did he do to get this minimalist reaction from her best friend?