The day was today. Mina was thrilled. Of course, impressions were important to Y/N, so clothes were sprawled around the room. "How about this?" Y/N spoke, picking up a t-shirt. Mina shook her head "Let me handle this Y/N. Just be ready for your date!"

Y/N groaned "Like I said, Mina. Were just friends." Mina threw a black pair of shorts and a light pink cardigan at Y/N "When you barely knew him, you thought of him as a future husband. Now you try to keep the two of you as friends. I just can't seem to catch a break, can I?"

What people don't tell you about being friends with your crush is insecurity. Now that he's in your grasps you don't want him to let go, or for you to fuck up, and push him away. This was just a nice get together. Right...?

"Now stop this denial, and try on the clothes." she shoved Y/N to her closet and shut the door.

Mina was a bit over the top. But she was supportive nevertheless. Trying on the outfit there wasn't a mirror. Y/N wasn't a fan about the shorts but the oversized shirt made up for it. "Are you ready?" Mina asked in a excited pitch

"I... I like it." Y/N admitted exiting the closet. Mina had her hands clasped in front of her mouth and blushed "Now I want to go out with you! How are you so cute?" she jumped and fixed any minor mistakes.

Y/N checked the time it was 5:57, Monoma had slipped his phone number to her and texted her, he would come at 6. That was in... 3 MINUTES!?

Immediately she she broke from Mina and went for a black shoulder bag. "My room is a mess! And he's probably outside my door!" starting to nibble on her lip. Mina flicked the back of Y/N's head.

"Time for my pep talk. Have fun! And come back with stories, and I wouldn't be mad hearing you had your first kiss~" Making kissing noises Y/N scoffed "Nice. Happy. Fun. No, kissing or any funny business."

She kicked the clothes into a pile to make a path to leave her room. Mina followed in pursuit making tiny comments. "Just know that the Ferris wheel is the most romantic ride. Don't be afraid if you hold hands! And if anything happens message me!"

Y/N gave a small mind to it and opened the door. When it flung open by the force, Monoma stood there awestruck. He looked as if he was about to knock.

"N-neito." she talked, surprised. It wasn't a surprise but he looked good. The way his butt looked in those jeans, and his yellow sweater paired with a black jacket on top. "Y/N... you look nice." mustering confidence by the second.

They weren't even at the festival. How are they already this awkward?

Mina shoved Y/N out the door and pointed at Monoma's chest. "Bring her back by 10. No making my girl, uncomfortable. I'll have Bakugou chasing your entire bloodline if she complains." a death glare sent his way.

Monoma swallowed a lump of fear through his throat and nodded

"Yes, ma'm."

Mina changed faces quickly. "Great! Have fun kids. I'll be waiting." she slammed the door in front of both there faces.