①⓪

Y/N squealed during the tiny time they had before class

Y/N squealed during the tiny time they had before class. "Companions! He, said companions!"

"SHUT UP, WEATHER BITCH!" Bakugou yelled out

Mina rolled her eyes giving little attention. All of the 1-A girls were engulfed in a circle. "Wait, are companions before friends or friends before companions?" Tooru asked, and Tsuyu whispered in her ear the meaning

"Oh, well then that's good! There's nothing but uphill things for you two!" Tooru cheered on. "So, what should I do? Go out with him, maybe get him gifts?" Y/N questioned, but Mina shook her head

"You went on a date on Friday. Now it's time to celebrate! You know what that means... beach day!" everyone was silent "But Mina... It's a Monday" Jirou spoke.

"That doesn't mean anything!" Mina argued "Why not, we sleep over? We can all go to school together anyways." Momo nodded "That sounds efficient enough, it can also improve class friendships."

The girls planned on going to the beach after school, and then Momo was the hosting house for the sleep over afterwards for multiple reasons such as she had the biggest house.

The boys caught wind of this, with Kaminari and Mineta trying to join. "We'll behave! We need to improve friendship ties, right?" he tried to insist, but MIna scoffed "This is a girls day, why not have the boys do something for themselves?"

The two boys left in rejection, but a lovely idea arose in their heads.

Soon All Might came in for their class, and apologized for his tardiness.

After school the girls chatted, and quickly headed for there houses to collect there stuff and meet at the beach.

Y/N got home quickly collecting her stuff, and quickly looking at her phone to see zero texts. She wasn't expecting anything but only if maybe Monoma could text her the day would get better.

She cleared her head and headed towards the beach by catching a ride.

When Y/N got there Momo was already there with chairs, and a cooler while Tooru was holding a beach ball. "I'm so glad we prepared for this last minute!" Tooru cheered when Y/N came near.

"You're quite fast Y/N. I gave Tooru a ride" Momo commented "Well, lets just say I had to clear my head, so I focused on getting here as soon as possible"

No one paid much mind to the last few words, and Momo gestured to a volleyball net that was set up. "If you want, do you mind checking that the net is secure?" Y/N nodded "No worries! There's so much stuff Momo, I can't believe you got all of this in short notice."

Y/N checked the net, while Tooru now checked up on the beverages. "Hey, Momo is there something keeping this net secure?" Momo looked confused "I think there's a hook. Why?"

The net immediately whipped off the hook and wrapped around Y/N pinning her to the ground. "Is this where the party's at?" A boy's voice called out. Momo rushed to Y/N, and saw Kirishima with Bakugou standing.