Y/N looked around, staring at her gate letter on a slip of paper. "Where is this?" she muttered to herself seeing people around her getting situated. She felt like sinking down and dying right now, but she had mentally prepared herself for this day.

As she wandered around, she bumped into the back of a boy. She fell onto her back blinking her eyes in confusion and staring forward "Are you okay?" he held out his hand smiling, showing concern.

His eyes met Y/N's as she stuttered "W-what?" he chuckled "You fell down. I'm sorry I should have watched where I was going, the name is Monoma Neito"

The girl was usually extroverted but somehow Monoma kept her from evening functioning "Y/N L/N" she held his hand to get up. "Are you okay?" he asked, she nodded without speaking making him nod in reply

Monoma peaked at her paper and smirked "Seems were at the same gate. Why not follow me?" Y/N didn't even respond but he held her hand anyways. She felt this connection from his palm, a surge of butterflies unleashed in her stomach

The way he led her. She didn't even notice her surroundings except his Cheshire grin and eyes that sparkled, by the lights beam. When she saw a gate in view they both stopped.

Seeing everyone was prepping themselves Monoma had his hands on hips "Nervous?" she didn't reply except with a meek squeak. "Huh. You don't talk much L/N. Anyways I see it in you that'll you do just fine."

Y/N was turning red by the second as he patted her head for an unusual amount. He smiled when he moved his fingers and saw a tiny lightning spark.

Y/N had the quirk to form different weather, she could make the sky sunny, rainy, or even snowy. Even a thunderstorm, she recognized the natural spark so she asked a question "Whats your quirk-" but before anything he just waved goodbye when they heard an alarm.

She huffed seeing a stamped leak into the battle arena. "Nice and slow." she reminded herself, running in.

Y/N remembered the day when she saw her name in 3rd place. But she then wandered her eyes to look for a certain boy's name. 'Monoma Neito' the way that name made her blush, she hated it but loved it

He sounded so nice when he led her to the gate, and encouraged her. Y/N had hoped to see him in Class 1-A when she saw the results but instead she read the class next to him

1-B

When Y/N met him she was certain he would have made it to 1-A. Instead though she looked at the positive, she would see him again! Hopefully he would recognize her, right? They might be in different class but no way he would act any different to her.

She was in class 1-A he was in 1-B

What could go wrong?

~

On her first encounter with Monoma he seemed different when she met him. Acting so cocky and bold... it was hot.

She knew he was kind on the inside, the same way during the entrance exam. His words clung to her, like from a famous idol.

So when he looked around at the class he just talked shit about, Monoma was surprised to see a girl in the class smiling at him.

He didn't know what else to say when a girl slapped him. "Apologies for him, my name is Itsuka Kendo and this bastard is Monoma Neito." he grumbled at her "I told them my name jack-" he froze in fear when she glared at him.

~

Mina scoffed when Y/N talked about the first time she met him "Are you kidding? His literal quirk is being a Copy Cat! He copies quirks and he used you for yours!" that translated to Y/N as 'He thought I was strong!'

"She would let Monoma do anything to her. Step on her, Use her, fuc-" Ochako stopped and blushed rubbing her neck. Mina rolled her eyes "I think you're talking about Midoriya doing those things to you, but this is about Y/N"

Y/n sighed, looking outside of the classroom and seeing him walking through the hallways without a care in the world. "But Mina. He is so fine!" she looked at him and frowned "Again, Y/N! There are so many people that are better than him. What about Kirishima?"

Y/N shook her head "Kirishima is a good guy, but he's too supportive." Ochako spoke in "Do you have some degrading kink of something? Because I think what Todoroki said was true. Monoma does have a superiority complex."

Todoroki was sitting in his seat behind Y/N, since he was early and nodded "Also very insecure. He's like Bakugou again with acting as an untamed Pomeranian." Mina let out her arms to point at Todoroki's sentence

"See! Do you think you can tame him?" Ochako shrugged "Y/N is very friendly and outgoing but when she sees Monoma... I'd place my bets on not even having a chance." Y/N sighed "Look can you guys support me without talking shit about my crush for a few minutes?"

Mina was silent before looking at Monoma.

"Fine." she was hesitant before continuing "We'll help you"

Y/N heard those words and shook her head "No! I mean support it! Not-" Mina shook her finger in Y/N's face "I think when you asked for me to support you, also means getting my bestie a boyfriend!"

Ochako covered her mouth to hide her laughing as Y/N tried to argue back, but couldn't come back with anything to say.

Mina smirked

"𝐒𝐨, 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐚. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭?"