Chapter One

Me: *sneaks into Michael's office with a red water balloon with ice cold water inside*

Michael: *doesn't know what I'm about to do*

Me: *throws the water balloon at Michael*

Michael: Aaah! *turns around and quickly moves out of the way*

Me: Oh come on! I was so close!

Michael: *giggles* I'm the Michael Jordan of water balloons fights.

Me: NOW!

(*Paris, Prince, and Blanket all come out of their hiding places and they each throw a water balloon at Michael*)

Michael: AAAH! NO! *turns around just in time to get hit in the face by three balloons* Now, I gotta go take a hot shower!

Paris: We got you Daddy! 🤣

Me: *points at Michael* HAHAHAHAHA! 🤣🤣😂😂😂

Prince: Daddy got all wet! 😂😂😂

Blanket: Let's do it again! 🤣

Michael: *is soaking wet*

Me: Get him!

Michael: AAAH! *runs out of the room while he still can*

*Me, Prince, Paris, and Blanket chase after Michael while throwing more water balloons at him*)

(*Two hours later...*)

Michael: *comes back out wearing his pajamas after taking a hot shower*

Me: *giggles* You're not the Michael Jordan of water balloon fights anymore.

Michael: *giggles* I know. Did you and my kids plan all of that?

Me: *grins* Yep! You've been the Michael Jordan of water balloon fights for years, and now it's time to pass it to me or one of your kids.

Michael: *laughs* Okay. You win.