I smiled when i didn't hear any reply from her side,knowing she was blushing at my words.
Oh! My sweetheart.

Tanya: How's your hand.Zada dard toh nhi hai na...
(It's not paining much, right)

She asked, and her voice was filled with concern and worry. Last week, when we three, Me Adil and Aditya were having our volleyball match. I asked Adi to teach me Guitar. I accidentally injured my hand because of the strings .First, i didn't tell him the reason why i wanna learn it, but then after his and Adil's so much pleading, i told them. And My Goodness. They were teasing me throughout our session.

जाने कहाँ मेरा जिगर गया जी
अभी-अभी यहीं था, किधर गया जी?~~~~

This was what my both stupid brothers singing all night right in my damn ears.

I sighed like I'm really in pain before replying to my sweetheart.

Anubhav: Hmm...aur.. kisi ko fikar hi nhin hai.
(So what...nobody cares about me)

Tanya: No, it's not...

I continued cutting her off. Showing my fake disappointment and... anger?

Anubhav: What No..yaar Tanya. Apko pta tha hume chot lagi hai still aap nhi ayey. You don't care about your husband.Soon to be.

(You knew that I was injured, but you didn't come. )

I completed my grumbling. Fake. And waited for her response. I was thinking that she would ask me for a day out as per my motive, but her next words left me stunned.

Tanya:Anubhav Ma Papa is going out of town for some urgent work for three days. Mai akeli ho jaungi ghar me...so can i stay at your place if you're okay. Please, I'm scared of being alone.

She confessed at last. My already softened heart melted when her voice cracked a little at last. Now, i scold myself to make my sweetheart upset. She being innocent and soft hearted didn't understand i was just teasing.

Anubhav: I would love to be with you, Jaana. Don't say please, hmm.

She hummed while i was thinking to apologize for my earlier behavior, but she broke the silence before that.

Tanya: Sune Anubhav...
(Listen)

With all of my heart, if you ask me this lovingly.

Anubhav: Kahiye Jaana
(Speak love)

Tanya: Don't call me by my name...i..i don't like - i mean I feel like you are angry with me...and i really care for you. I promise.

Her sweet, innocent confession made me want to hug her tightly, wrapping my arms around her soft, small frame. She's just too pure. I spoke, chuckling to ease the stress.

Anubhav: I'll never, sweetheart. But tell me. Do you like it when i call you with these nick names.Hmm?

I asked sofftly her cough was audible as an answer.

Tanya: Yea..Ji..wo..m..mai.. Papa is calling me Anubhav. I'll talk to you later.. Okiee B..bye

She cut the call, not letting me speak anything, even the bbye.She is so shy yaar.

The next day was followed by my overly excited self. I was adamant for not going to the office instead of picking her up from her home, but she politely denied saying 'Anubhav i have an important meeting, and you too don't miss office'. I'll be there before you.

So here i was after a long day going back to my home,my sweetheart.

I entered with Adil, greeting my parents. My Bua was also there. We touched her feet too, but honestly,i don't like her as a person.She is herself a mother of two daughters but so narrow-minded.She always point out things. And she taunt Adil a lot for i don't know what. He was not at fault that he detached from his family in an accident and didn't remember anything afterward. I just couldn't stand her snapping at my brother. I don't care about blood.He was ,is, and always be my brother. Because if Aditya is my Lakshman, then Adil is my Bharat.