2🤍

गली गली घूमे, दिल तुझे ढूँढे
तेरे बिन तरसे नयन
लगन लागी तुम से मन की लगन
लगन लागी तुम से मन की लगन...🤍

~Anubhav

Third person's pov.

..Anubhav was wearing his watch while looking himself in mirror smiling. Today was Special.
So Special for him...today in evening ladki wale was going to come at home.
It was a totally arranged alliance. The girl's father is his Father's childhood friend.
They showed him her photograph and he won't lie that that moment his parents showed
him her photo he believed that
destiny really is something.

The girl whom he was searching from past seven months was his Father's bestfriend daughter. And his soon to be wife if she agreed.

Anubhav: Kamaal lag rahe ho Anubhav Kapoor Rajvanshi.

(Looking superb Anubhav Kapoor Rajvanshi)

He looked the last time in mirror and walked out of the room chuckling, looking strikling.

(Anubhav's look)

...

He was walking to his cabin which was on his private floor looking at his phone with a small smile. He was admiring a name he saved yesterday, name of Tanya his would be wife if he agreed obviously. He asked for no. from his Father who after teasing him for half an hour with Anubhav's brother Aditya gave him.

'Huh! Such a easy task no'

His subconscious mind mocked him with a side eye who with a sigh agreed with it.

Blue🦋💙..

Blue! The Bakery and Cafe.The place he saw her first time and lost his heart then and there.

He chuckled recalling the incident of two days back.

Anubhav was sitting in his office reading a file while his bestfriend Adil was sitting infront of him eating cupcakes.

Adil:Waise meri hone wali bhabhi ka naam nahi bataya tune.
(By the way you didn't tell me the name of my soon to be sister-in-law.)

Anubhav glanced at the boy who was removing the cup from the cake with utmost patience and care. He scoffed shaking his head at his foodie bestfriend. But smiled before taking her name.