Hua Feiyan screamed in frustration, “All of you should die!!!”

Countless water droplets floated around Hua Feiyan, changing their shape. Each droplet turned into an arrowhead, and she didn’t care about the innocent bystanders as she shot them toward Wen Qingling and his group. The water droplet arrows, enveloped in supernatural power, were as sharp as swords. Several people nearby were hit by the arrows, either getting their thighs pierced or suffering grazes on their arms, bleeding profusely.

“Crack!”

While Hua Feiyan was displaying her power, she suddenly felt her face being slapped. It started with a burning sensation, followed by intense pain, and finally, half of her face went numb. She felt something flowing down from her face, dripping down. All her water arrows turned into water droplets and fell to the ground.

Hua Feiyan looked at everyone, their terrified gazes fixed on her. She raised her hand and touched her numb face, feeling blood on her hand.

Hua Feiyan: “…”

Hua Feiyan: “Ahhh!!!”

Her scream pierced through the entire Fourth District!

The soldiers snapped out of their daze and quickly aimed their wooden crossbows. Hua Feiyan shouted in a harsh voice, “Kill them! Kill them all!!!”

Wen Qingling waved his hand, and all the wooden crossbow bolts aimed at them shot up into the sky, creating a continuous banging sound.

Wen Qingling and Xiao Hen exchanged a glance, understanding each other’s thoughts. Xiao Hen had already rushed out and bent down, squeezing into a military vehicle.

“Get in the car!”

Wen Qingling grabbed Mi Yan and rushed towards the military vehicle. The three of them settled in, and Xiao Hen drifted and turned, speeding away.

Da Bai followed and took a few steps before leaping onto the roof of the car. He clung to the roof like a cat biscuit and escaped along with them.

Left alone, Hua Feiyan screamed and jumped in place, seeking refuge. The people who had witnessed the entire event felt immense satisfaction; there was always someone to deal with the wicked. Finally, someone was able to put her in her place.

Hua Feiyan pushed away the soldiers and drove the military vehicle back home to report the incident.

When Hua Feiyan arrived home, she was on the verge of crying.

Inside the car, Wen Qingling’s nose was not a nose, his eyes were not eyes, and he exclaimed, “Who said I couldn’t carry him?”

Mi Yan had several scrapes on his face and body, with a cut on his forehead and a bleeding nose. He looked pitiful and lacking in spirit as he said, “It definitely wasn’t me. Ask Brother Luo.”

Luo Fengjue: “…”

Luo Fengjue: “Next time, you can leave it to me.”

Wen Qingling took out some food and water and handed them to Mi Yan. “Next time, rely on your own legs. You’re not lacking in legs, just hands.”

Mi Yan held the chunks of meat in his two hands, unsure how to proceed. He couldn’t even open the bag, so how was he supposed to eat?

Mi Yan pitifully looked at Wen Qingling, but Wen Qingling was extremely cold and heartless, refusing to look at him.

Luo Fengjue couldn’t bear to see it and took the pieces of meat, tearing them into strips, and feeding them to Mi Yan. He would feed him a few bites of meat and then a sip of water, displaying remarkable proficiency. It was clear he was experienced in such matters.