Jiang Xin’s gaze turned sinister. “If it really is Wen Qingling, then he won’t let us off. Instead of waiting for death, it’s better to take the initiative! Even if he’s formidable, can he be more formidable than the entire Sixth District?”

Nie Jiang’s methods were much more formidable than his son’s.

Bei Ya was nervous. “What… What do you plan to do?”

“If that person is really from Central Mega City, they won’t have no trace at all. Judging by their attempts to conceal their identity, they obviously don’t want people to know who they are. In that case, let’s help them,” Jiang Xin said with a sinister look.

If it was him, so be it. If it wasn’t him, Jiang Xin didn’t care about scheming against him again.

Bei Ya was tasked with exposing Wen Qingling’s identity. She wanted to confront Old Nie in person, but she didn’t have the status and dared not show herself. Following Jiang Xin’s plan, she intercepted a group of soldiers searching for someone on the road and told them the identity of the killer.

The soldier had no reaction to the name “Wen Qingling”. He scrutinized Bei Ya and asked, “Who are you? How can you be sure it’s this person?”

Bei Ya was very nervous. She was afraid that Wen Qingling would seek revenge on her and that the Nie family would hold her responsible. “I am his classmate. I was there in the crowd when I saw him take away Big Brother Hui. Although he was wearing a mask and hat, I recognized his voice and figure.”

Knowing the identity of the killer would make it easier to search for them. The soldier couldn’t ignore this information. He asked Bei Ya to accompany him to meet Nie Jiang. Bei Ya immediately panicked, “I won’t go. Don’t harm me. Wen Qingling is ruthless and cold-blooded. If he finds out that I exposed his identity, he will definitely kill me. Whether you believe it or not, if you don’t, just continue searching like this.”

After hurriedly speaking, Bei Ya turned and ran, disappearing into the crowd.

This important news, whether true or false, must be reported by the soldiers.

Old Nie is currently searching for his grandson in the entire district. Nie Hao has taken people to seek revenge on the person who killed his uncle. Although they don’t know where those two individuals are hiding, it doesn’t hinder their search for people.

Old Nie is worried about his safety and has been trying to find his grandson. But instead of finding his grandson, he received reports of information about the killer. When Old Nie heard the name “Wen Qingling,” he thought he was hallucinating.

While others may not know who Wen Qingling is, as one of the Seven Generals, he couldn’t possibly be unaware. Wen Qingling is known because he possesses something that can cure the zombie virus. Whether it’s Xiao Hen, Old Meng, or Yin Cheng who led the team, none of them were able to retrieve that item. In the end, Old Meng returned with only a few individuals who had antibodies, and the research has yet to yield any results.

The entire Central Mega City is eagerly awaiting the cure for the zombie virus. They have even developed energy weapons, but there is still no sign of the vaccine. More and more people are becoming disappointed with the Virus Research Institute, and the researchers are under immense pressure.

After Old Meng was forcibly sent back and Yin Cheng and his team sneaked back into Central Mega City, Yin proposed a clean-up of Ling City. However, the other six generals opposed it. Aside from the long distance, conducting a clean-up with personal revenge as the motive would not be supported by the other six generals.

Among them, General Xiao voiced the strongest opposition.

The incident in Ling City was first discovered by Xiao Hen, and he has been following up on it. Yin Cheng, who interfered in the First District, ended up empty-handed and returned with grievances, demanding revenge. Under these circumstances, Yin had no choice but to go himself. No one wanted to be the scapegoat, so they let him take care of it.