⟣Chapter 104

Mulai dari awal

Mi Yan said, “In summary, when a huge pit falls from the sky, the person stabbing you in the back is often someone you know.”

“Initially, the two of us were traveling fine, but then he saved someone who claimed to be your classmate, named Bei Ya.” Luo Fengjue felt the betrayal of his own brother, being stabbed by someone he picked up on the road, and he couldn’t help but be cautious. But in the end, things still went wrong.

Wen Qingling’s gaze turned cold. “You dare pick up Jiang Xin’s girlfriend? Have you lost your intelligence?”

Jiang Xin used to be Wen Qingling’s roommate and the person who disliked and hated him the most. Mi Yan once beat him up to vent his anger for Wen Qingling.

Mi Yan felt wronged. “I didn’t know they were boyfriend and girlfriend.”

Wen Qingling replied, “They are now.”

Mi Yan exclaimed, “Damn their entire family lineage… It’s an endless cycle.”

Luo Fengjue: “…”

Xiao Hen: “…”

Wen Qingling urged, “Continue.”

Mi Yan sighed and said, “My ability is impressive when used on others, but useless on myself. I always consider myself an ordinary person and never use my ability. As for Brother Luo’s ability… well, it seems it can only be used for escaping.”

Luo Fengjue: “…”

In reality, his ability is quite useful, he just doesn’t want to expose himself.

Mi Yan continued, “So we both considered ourselves ordinary people. Bei Ya also claimed to be an ordinary person… Since we were all ordinary, it was natural for two guys to take care of a girl…”

Mi Yan took a deep breath and then erupted in anger. “Damn her ancestors! I saved her and took care of her all the way, and when we arrived in the giant city, she betrayed me!”

Luo Fengjue: “…”

Xiao Hen: “…”

Being able to become friends with Wen Qingling is not something ordinary people can do.

Wen Qingling was puzzled. “Do you have a grudge against her grandmother?”

Mi Yan replied, “I don’t have a grudge, but I have a grudge against Bei Ya. And her grandmother is her only living relative. If she dies, her grandmother…”

Luo Fengjue couldn’t listen any further and covered Mi Yan’s mouth. “Stop it, you still remember that pickled vegetable?”

Xiao Hen’s forehead throbbed. It was hard to imagine what kind of situation these two would create when they got together.

Mi Yan kicked Luo Fengjue away and raised his bare forearm. “My hands can turn into energy crystals. I always wear gloves and never take them off. I don’t know how she found out, but in any case, I was betrayed. My hands were cut off and sold. In order to take care of me, Brother Luo had to agree to help them assemble energy guns…”

After a pause, he continued, “If it weren’t for Brother Luo, I probably would have died long ago.”

Wen Qingling explained, “She is a mental branch ability user with the power to communicate with animals and plants.”

Mi Yan looked exhausted. “There’s no trust between humans and animals. Deception is the norm. I just regret being too young back then.”

“How many times have they been cut off?” Since Yu Jinhui knew Mi Yan’s hands could regenerate, it must have happened more than once.