Jealousy

Omniscient: A night to remember The moon hung over the city, casting a silver glow on the streets bustling with nocturnal life

The moon hung over the city, casting a silver glow on the streets bustling with nocturnal life. In the heart of this urban tapestry, a club pulsed with the energy of a thousand heartbeats, its walls and some coochies throbbing with the sound of bass and melody intertwined. Beyoncé, Kelly, and Onika, stepped into the neon-lit haven, ready to lose themselves in the music, magic, and liquor of the night.

Their laughter was a melon that rivaled the tunes spinning from DJ's deck, each note. They moved through the crowd, a fluid dance of camaraderie and shared glances, a silent language understood between them.

"We gone hit up the bar or what?" Onika said. Beyoncé and Kelly followed onika to the bar where they got drinks, Kelly being the one with the less drinks since she was the driver.

As the night unfolded, the club seemed to be a beat in their joy, they were partying it up.the air was electric, charged with the promise of memories yet to be made. It was here, in this whirl of excitement, that Beyonces gaze met Michelle's-a newcomer to their cycle, yet a kinder end sprit whose energy seemed to compete their own.

Michelle joined bey on the dance floor, they danced and grind on each other the whole night. Bey was low key feeling Michelle, she thought she was so pretty and adorable. They danced for the moments that had passed. Onika felt a little disconnected with Beyoncé, she felt mad, she always wanted beyonce but she didn't want the world to know she was "gay" she wanted them to see her as the straight 5'3 women they once always knew.

Her seeing Beyoncé with another woman made her wanted to drag her out of here and already make Beyoncé hers but she knows she couldn't do that. But this was no place for shadows or doubt. Kelly! Reached out with a gesture so simple yet so reassuring and in that moment, Onika forgot about the whole "Beyoncé and another girl" situation.

They danced, and the world outside ceased to exist. The club was their universe, a flash of joy.

After the club: The Drive of Discord
Beyoncé's POV:

Onika Kelly and I were in the car with Kelly driving of course, but the energy within the car was a stark contrast to the peaceful streets they drove through. Onika and I got into a heated argument after I was hugged up on Michelle at the club, I don't know why she so jealous or discreet.

Beyoncé argued that Michelle was a cool and down to earth person "she cool onika, you ain't got nothing to worry about." She implored, her hand gestures emphatically as Kelly drove the car.

Onika, however, was unconvinced. Her words were sharp, laced with a hint of jealousy that she couldn't quite conceal. "It's not about her bey, it's about us. I think I like you..." she mumbles really low but I can hear her. Kelly gasps in the front and I smack her while she's driving. I don't care. She finna run and tell my business. "Bitch what was that for?" She dragged

"Your lil hoe ass gon tell everybody and they damn momma, so stay out of this" I said while turning my gaze back to onika. The car became a battleground of words, Onika spoke up "I can't let her take you from me" she said.

"You're not even gay." I said. She sat in my lap and whispered. "For you I'll be....a slut"she got off my lap and smiled the whole way home.

I like this.
Thoughts?
Onika?
Michelle?
Kelly?
Bey?