Arguements

Bey was mad at me, I don't know why but I know I need to get on her good side before next week. She's mad because I twerked on Aubrey.

That girl is insecure and she is in my face still screaming about it.

"Shut the fuck up and get out" I said. She was irritating me..

"Oh were you saying that when Aubrey was smacking your ass?"

Petty. I gave her a look and pointed to the door. She walked to the door and said "And don't even think about coming to my birthday dinner next week. Go see that Nigga Aubrey"

I just stared at her but jumped when I heard the door slam.

Bitch

I walked to the kitchen and called blue and told her how her mom was acting because blue is my lil bestie.

"Yesss girl all because I twerked on another nigga. Your mom is delusional over me."

"That bitch don't know no better" blue does not act like a 14 year old

"Righttt miss bey. Always pouting over you" Z chimed in. I forgot she was over there.

I'm definitely not fit for a mother. "but anyways...walk in her room and show me what she doing" blue turned the camera and Beyoncé was sitting on the floor...she special?

"Mama why you on the floor?" Blue asked

"Because onigga broke up with me"

I tried to hold my cackle in but I couldn't so I went on mute and laughed hard as hell before taking myself on mute. "Lord bey you are delusionall" I said

"No I'm not" she spoke quietly. "I'm just in love with a midget" i rolled my eyes and hung up the phone, fuck her.

Days later

Onika and I were at the beach with the kids, she finally wanted to be around me again

Onika and I were at the beach with the kids, she finally wanted to be around me again. We're currently sitting on the sand watching blue and a make TikTok's.

I start looking around.

The sun was a go,den disc in the sky, casting a warm glow over seashell beach. The sound of waves rhythmically kissing the shore was the perfect soundtrack to a day of relaxation and play. Two friends beyonce and onika, had been planning this beach outing for weeks. Eager to share the joys of the ocean with their kids.

Beyoncé's daughter, Blue, and onika daughter, Z, were already at the waters edge, their tiny feet sinking into the wet sand as they chased the retreating waves. The two girls watched from their slit on a colorful blanket.

"Look at them, they're look so cute out there" Beyoncé beamed, her eyes following blues every move

Onika smiled.

Onika and I decided to join in, helping them build sandcastles. Buckets and shovels in my hand, we worked as a team like it was our last day alive. More determined than ever.

As the clouds covered the sun, onika and I admired the sandcastles and blue and z who were now splashing in the shallow water

"I actually like yo ugly ass" onika said.

I nodded, her gaze lingering on my lips as I smiled

——-
I'm back.

T