Let me get a taste

Continuation from last chapter

"Beyonce get up" Kelly said. Beyonce pulled away and started stomping her feet pouting removing me off of her lap.

"You're such a cock blockkk" beyonce whined.

"Girl come one you and onika drunk an boutta fuck infront of everyone" Kelly said grabbing me and Beyoncés hands. She took us to the car and we sat in the back seat while her and Robyn sat in the front seat.

I was laying on the window bored out of my mind when beyonce scooted closer to me pulling me in by the waist laying my on her. "I thought you wasn't gay, hm?" She whispered in my ear and I squirmed trying to get away from her. She placed gentle kisses on my temple throughout the whole ride to her house.

When we got to her house me an beyonce went in while Kelly and Robyn left..I was looking around the house looking for the kitchen.

I needed water.

"Onikaaaa" beyonce said. I walked to her and she was on the couch with her legs spread out.

"Yes?" I said and she patted her lap. I sat down on her lap and she turned me facing towards her.she admired me for a while before wrapping her arms around me pulling me closer pecking my lips catching me by Surprise. "What are you doing?" I asked

"Shhh" she said leaning in pecking my lips gliding her tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I finally gave in..she was sucking on my tongue as our tongues battled then she pulled back pecking my lips a few times before kissing my neck placing her hands on my butt. "Mmm" I moaned moving my head to the side.

I felt her hand remove from my butt going under my dress pulling it up and taking my bra off she pinned my hands behind my back while sucking on my left nipple "Ouushit" I moaned as she showed love to the other one.

I gasped when I felt her cold hand in between my thighs rubbing my thighs feeling myself grow wet. She stopped sucking on my boob then went to my kiss my lips and of course I kissed her back. I felt her slide my thong to the side feeling her cold hands softly rub my clit, she let my hands go while she scooted me up towards her face, I jumped when I felt her tongue lick against my folds.

I felt her stick a finger in while tongue fucking me. "Aughhh beyonceeee" I moaned.

"You better say that shit" she said. I giggled. And she added two more fingers and I tried to get off of her. "Stop running" she said.

"AHHH" I screamed she was eating me like this was her last meal... "ok okkk beyyy get upp" I said and she got up "what's wrong honey?" She asked

" this is wrong, and I have to pee." I said and she chucked sticking another finger in me making me gasp.."ahmmmshiitttouuufucccc" I felt like I was floating and out of no where I squirted and creamed all over her face "mmm taste just how I imagined." She said

So she dreams about me?

She cleaned me up and picked me up in her arms taking me up stairs to her room where we sleep peacefully, I'm gonna leave in the morning.

That morning

Beyonce pov:

I woke up and looked around and onika was sleeping peacefully, I touched her shoulder and she jumped opening her eyes sitting up.. "did we?" She motioned between us.. "no technically I was just helping you out" I said.

"No no no, where's my clothes beyonce?" Dam. My name, I'm offended. I pointed downstairs and she got up I'm guessing putting on her clothes I got up to look for her and the front door closed.

I hope she's okay. Beyonce means no violence.

I dropped blue off at her dad's house I wonder if she's ready to come home. 

I went into my closet dialing blue while propping the phone up... "hey bitch" blue said. She shocked the hell out of me..

"Oh hell naw, is that what Shawn been teaching you?" She nodded "I'm on my way, and you go in there and slap the sh- crap out of Shawn okay." She nodded ending the call.

This man has lost his kangaroo ass mind. I grabbed my car keys and my black card and got in the car speeding to Shawn's house. Once I arrived I knocked on the door and blue opened the door I knocked her up side her head and pushed her out of my way.

I stormed into Shawn's room and he was sitting on the foot of the bed playing his game. "Why are you teaching my daughter disgusting language" he shrugged I walked closer to him snatching the controller out of his hand

"Come on bey give it back, I'm sorry" he said grabbing my waist. I smacked him "don't touch me lil boy"

"Sheesh" he licked his lips turning me around placing me on his lap rubbing my thighs "you gon forgive me ma?" He whispered

"Stop" I said sternly. "Fine" he pushed me up off him "bye, get out dude"

Dude? Is this nigga serious

"You know what bye then camel."

"Alright giraffe lock the door on your way out"

I huffed grabbing blues hand walking to the car. Shawn gets on my nerves.

______________

Thoughts??

Drop ideas!!