In Ranbir and Prachi Room..,
Both of them were talking then karan came and knock the door.

Ranbir_come in! (He went inside both of them were shock he went and hug prachi)
Prachi_So what bring my karan here?
Karan_Just want to ask permission to you guys.
Ranbir_ah don't act innocent Mr. Malhotra.
Karan_Dad you know me from childhood even though you support me alot in the time of my bad days the way I am calling you dad and mom is not only the word it comes from my heart and respect you guys even I am lucky to get you guys now I know after knowing my relationship with ahana you both were didn't say anything to us but today I will make sure a promise to you I will keep my ahana safe and happy hereafter I will never let one tears to come out of her eyes.
Ranbir_Karan you know after knowing about you guys I was angry that my princess and champ didn't say anything about it but doesn't mean I will not accept I know karan you will keep my princess as your queen we are really happy with it.
Prachi_As you said you treat us like your own parents same to us we not have ahana as our daughter also you plz don't think we are 100% happy with you guys relationship. (Listening it karan hug Ranbir and prachi)
Karan_As you said this much I want to ask that can I take ahana to date? (He saw Ranbir giving him teasing look)
Ranbir_So what this much big paragraph to ask permission same as your father.
Prachi_Shut up Ranbir you can take her beta.
Ranbir_yeah dare to try to stay there.
Karan_As you guys let us anyways don't worry we will be safe. (With this he kiss prachi went from there Ranbir and prachi smile at him)
Ranbir_finally he got the happiness of his life.
Prachi_yeah Ranbir he love our princess alot.(both hug each other)

Screen Change..,
Karan was waiting outside for ahana he was very excited to see her then she came there he was staring her like fool she blush went near him.

Ms

Ms. Ahana Ranbir Kholi Outfit

Ahana(pat his shoulder) _Karan!
Karan_Yes!
Ahana_How I am looking?
Karan_Beautiful just like angel.
Ahana_then can we go? (Karan nod went and open her door she thank him then sat he went and sat in driver seat soon he started to go to there destiny while going ahana was seeing outside Karan was admiring her)
Karan(give a ribbon)_Fine jaan! Can you tie this?
Ahana_why? Karan?
Karan(with puppy face) _I have a surprise baby plz for your jaan. (She nod karan tie it around her eyes the they drove for 15 mins)
Ahana(annoying) _Oh god karan how many more minutes it's irritating.
Karan_oh my angry bird just five minutes wait a min for me.(After a lot of argument of ahana he stop the car and took her outside and cared her in bridal style)
Ahana(shout) _Where are you kidnapping me?
Karan_shut up ahana we are here! (Then he put her down she immediately open the tie and look her surrounding for minutes she was surprised her eyes Search for Karan she turn and saw him knee down she was surprised and shock)

(After a lot of argument of ahana he stop the car and took her outside and cared her in bridal style) Ahana(shout) _Where are you kidnapping me? Karan_shut up ahana we are here! (Then he put her down she immediately open the tie and look her surro...