Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench

Start from the beginning

His warm breath caresses my neck as he whispers in my ear. "Understand?"

"Yes," I answer, feeling heat spreading down my body.

"Good." Saying this, he pulls my hair and jabs deep into me without a warning, causing me to scream with ecstasy.

Fuck! I love it.

"You're my wife." He pulls out, but his tip remains inside me before thrusting himself into me again. "You belong to me." He gives me a hard thrust, shushing my moans with his palms. "Don't ever try to even think about any other man. Only I should be in your mind twenty-four seven hours." And with a last deep hard thrust, he releases inside me, groaning.

He falls heavily on me, panting, and withdrawing his hands from my mouth.

After catching his breath back, he stands up and pulls up his trousers, and I turn around and stare at him in shock.

What about my orgasm?

"What? No orgasm for you. It's your punishment." He states, buttoning his trousers.

"Steve, I was just teasing you. You can't do this to me." I grumble, sexually frustrated.

He steps closer to me and gently ties the knot of my dress strap. "Wifey, it's time to go home. Twins will be waiting for us at home." Ignoring my words, he says and pulls up my undies.

"Steve, you can't leave me on the edges," I complain while he straightens down my dress.

"This is what happens when you mess with me, Mrs Grey. Take this as a lesson for the next time you want to tease me." He tells me, taking his handkerchief to clean my face, his eyes growing darker.

Oh no! I was having fun teasing him, enjoying his punishments, until this one. He just can't leave me unsatisfied.

"But—"

He shushes me with a passionate kiss, cupping my face. "Let's go home." He lifts me in his arms.

"You're so evil," I murmur, resting my head on his chest, exhausted from the photo shoot and, of course, what happened after that. "I hate you."

"I hate you too, Wifey." He kisses my hair, carrying me out of the garden, and I snuggle into him. Although I'm left unsatisfied, after coming into his warm arms, I forget everything.

***

We reach home. I slept during the entire car ride, burying my face in Steve's chest and wrapped in his warm arms.

As we enter our room, a smile spreads across our faces at the sight of our twins. Giana sits comfortably in Zara's lap, her chubby cheeks glistening in the soft light, while Evan enjoys his tummy time, his tiny legs kicking in excitement as Olivia shakes the rattles in front of him.

As their eyes fall on us, Giana outstretches her tiny arms towards us, weeping, making adorable faces. Evan, on the other hand, lets out a scream, as if scolding us for leaving him alone for so long.

Oh... my little munchkins! They missed us as much as we missed them.

My heart warms up with love, and I rush to Giana before scooping her up into my arms. "Oh, my little angel, we missed you so much," I whisper, showering her with kisses. She snuggles into my embrace, sucking on my chin, her tiny fingers grasping my dress.

Steve picks up Evan, who continues to scream, his face scrunched up in annoyance.

"It's okay, buddy, we're here now," Steve reassures him, rocking him gently in his arms, but his screams become louder.

"We're sorry, Evan. Promise now Mama and Dada will never go leaving you and your sissy alone." I apologise, stroking Evan's hair, and Giana buries her face in my shoulder.

Finally, Evan stops screaming and passes an adorable smile to us before resting his head on Steve's shoulder. Steve sighs and kisses his tiny head.

"Thank you, Zara, for taking care of them in our absence." Steve expresses his gratitude to Zara, who smiles warmly in return.

"Don't say thank you, Steve. I love to spend time with them."

"But it still means a lot to us, Zara," I say, looking at Zara. My hand continuously rubs my princess's back, and her little hand plays with my half-heart pendant. She relishes this.

***

At night, our twins are lying between us in our bed. They are both wide awake, their tiny hands and feet moving in sync as they coo and babble with excitement.

Steve and I lie on either side of them, admiring our precious little munchkins with hearts full of love and wonder. They are perfect copies of each other, except for the colour of their eyes; everything else is identical.

"So did you enjoy the photoshoot after a year break?" As Steve asks, catching my attention, I grin at him.

"Enjoy? I love it. Being back in front of the camera felt exhilarating, especially with you by my side." I reply, stroking Giana's soft brown hair as she nestles closer to me. My eyes remain fixed on Steve. "Thank you for pushing me to continue this, Steve. After a long time, I feel as though I have rediscovered myself."

He leans over the twins and captures my lips in a soft kiss, caressing my cheeks. "You can thank me in a better way tomorrow. Then maybe I give you orgasms." He gives me a mischievous wink before moving away from me.

I entwine my tiny finger with his above the twins, smiling. "Of course, husband. You truly deserve a proper thank you."

His eyes glint with excitement. "I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Anyway, I relish the way you controlled me today. I didn't know you had such a dominant side." I admit, trailing my fingers lightly over his arm. "It was incredibly thrilling and... satisfying, despite the frustration at the end."

He chuckles softly, his gaze lingering on our twins before returning to me. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Grace. You bring out different sides of me, ones I didn't know existed. And I have to say, seeing you submit to me like that was incredibly arousing."

I feel a blush creeping up my cheeks at his words, but I can't deny the thrill that runs through me at the memory of his dominance. "Well, you certainly surprised me, Steve. But I must admit, I loved every moment of it."

"I'm just getting started, love. There's so much more I want to explore with you." He murmurs, his voice low and husky with promise.

I swallow hard, feeling a thrill of anticipation coursing through me at his words. "I can't wait to see what you have in store for me, Steve," I whisper, leaning above the twins to capture his lips in a passionate kiss.