SHORT STORY (only one part)

TW! Brainrot, consuming, in love with objects

Short story

Buff Shelby pov:

I was in the gym, working on some gains, when one of my homies came by. “Wassup Buff Shelby” my friend, Ruport, said in his cool, laid-back voice. “Go away nerd” I told him in a gruff voice, my eyes side eyeing him as I bench 450’s as a warm up. “Woah, chill out bro” Ruport said, his voice slightly raised in alarm at my sudden dismissal and his hands moved into a defensive position. I let out a low growl at him, his defensive position igniting my alpha, my alpha taking it as a fight position. I put down the barbell and stood up, I slowly approached him in a menacing stance. He looked at my tall figure in terror, knowing he accidentally ignited my alpha. He knew couldn’t stop me, I was gonna consume him. “You shouldn’t have activated my sigma alpha” I say gruffly, my eyes narrowing on him, my target, I quickly grab the barbell I was benching with one hand and throw it at Ruport, the weight of the barbell hitting Ruport in the head hard enough to unalive him. My eyes gaze at my new sustenance, I open my mouth and inhale deeply, the force of my inhale sucking Rupot’s body, and I eat him like kirby. My body absorbs his essence and makes it into protein, my muscles enhance and tense as I go back to benching my 450’s. I hear Ruport’s last words in my brain as I absorb the rest of him “try something else like music, sigma alpha mommy” I shake my head, trying to clear his voice out of my head and fortunately it worked but his words lingered in my head, perhaps I should try a little music.
____________________________________________________________________________

I walked out of the gym, all sweaty, but I got my gains in. I was a wanted murder at this point, but the police were too scared of my alpha sigma form, so I haven't gotten caught. I walked into the music shop, still sweaty, but none of the employees commented on it. My fingers brush along the instruments, sweat glazing and caking on them as I study the metal objects. I didn’t bother going to the orchestra section. My strength would break the strings and wood. My eyes land on the cool metal of a flute, the first band instrument that didn’t cower in fear, I smirk in intrigue and my fingers wrap around the cool metal, taking it off the display shelf and walking out of the shop, not even bothering to pay.I walk home in long strides, i arrive home quickly and look back at the flute in my hands, my alpha activating to play it, I didn’t need lessons when i had my alpha. The first tune I play is the skibidi toilet , a beautiful tune that rings through my house. I finish playing the tune and the reflective metal looking back at me as I stare at him, I gently kiss the side of the flute, that’s when I realized I loved the flute, not liked it…loved it. My lips start tenderly kissing the metal, my fingers grazing the metal sensually.
____________________________________________________________________________

It’s been the best few years with the love of my life flute. I married the flute, deeming it my one and only kitten princess sweetie pookie.

The END (I'm so sorry)

Credits: me, my friend Shelby, and my friend Nico (person who made the cover of story)- wattpad acc: 4Tfive