Chapter 7:- Confession

Today was the party and everyone was dressed beautifully. Manik had decided to tell Aarohi his feelings for her.

Aarohi came out of the washroom and was looking stunning. Abhimanyu was just admiring his beautiful partner.

"Abhi, how do I look?" Aarohi asked.

"Breathtaking," Abhimanyu replied.

"What did you say?" Aarohi inquired.

"Nothing, you're looking very gorgeous," Abhimanyu complimented.

"Thanks, you also get ready," Aarohi said.

"Ok," Abhimanyu replied.

Abhimanyu went to the restroom and got ready.

Everyone was present in the hall. Manik asked Aarohi for a dance, and she agreed to make Abhimanyu jealous. Abhimanyu was really getting jealous seeing Manik and Aarohi together. He pulled Aarohi towards him and started dancing with her, making her happy as her plan succeeded in making him jealous.

He was dancing with her, and they both were enjoying each other's embrace. Then they went to their room. Abhimanyu closed the door and went towards Aarohi.

"Aarohi, I want to tell you something."

"Yes, Abhimanyu, tell me."

"I want to say that I still love you. Whenever I see you with that man, Manik, I get jealous. I can't tolerate any other man around you. I was all alone when you left me. I have loved only one girl in my life, and that is you, Aarohi. Can we give our relationship a second chance, please? I request you. You can be mine forever, and I will be yours forever. In these few weeks, I understood that you play a major role in my life. My life is incomplete without you. Our company, Abhirohi Creations, needs you madly. I love you madly. Please, for once, give me a second chance."

Hearing those words from Abhimanyu, a lone tear came to Aarohi's eyes, shocking Abhimanyu.

"I am really sorry if I hurt you. I have no problem if you reject me. I will always love you." Please don't make me feel guilty. I know it won't be easy for you to come back into my life. It was just a request from my side. But it's perfectly fine. Don't cry and spoil your mood. I will leave the competition, and you can live peacefully.

Hearing those words from Abhimanyu, Aarohi took a pillow and started hitting him.

"Why are you hitting me?"

"You don't know, stupid, why I am hitting you."

"No, I don't know, Aarohi."

"Arre, these are tears of happiness! I wanted you to confess your love for me, and you finally did it today. It was very difficult for me also to live without you. I missed you each and every day of my life. I still want to spend my whole life with you. I want to die with you, Abhimanyu. I love you from the bottom of my heart and can't live without you. I was just waiting for when you would confess your love to me, and finally, I got my first and second love both on the same day."

"Second love?" Abhimanyu asked, confusedly.

"Yes, my company. No, our company, Abhirohi Creations, is back."

After hearing those words from Aarohi, Abhimanyu quickly grabbed her in a hug and revolved her around. After years, they both were at peace today. First Abhimanyu kissed Aarohi's forehead. Abhimanyu then kissed Aarohi and Aarohi didn't stop him; they had a lip lock for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes they were breathless and left each other in search of air. Aarohi was blushing after the kiss and Abhimanyu was just looking at her. They both were living the moment as if there is no tomorrow for them.

"I will never leave you, sweetheart," Abhimanyu said.

"Me too, Abhi".

"And let's get married."

"Not now. First, we will make our company and then get married."

"Oh, Aarohi, if some girl enters my life till then".

"I will kill that girl," Abhimanyu. Aarohi said angrily.

"And one more thing, Aarohi, stay away from that Manik."

"I won't."

"Then I will kill him."

"Ok, OK, I will, Abhi."

They both were gazing at the stars and slept in the balcony, hugging each other and finding peace in each other's embrace. They both confessed their feelings.

**************************************

"So, it was the story. I hope you liked it. I know it was a small one, but I didn't want to stretch the topic more, so I ended the story on a happy note here. If you all wish, I will write more chapters or part 2 of this story, but from my side, the story is completed.