Chapter 3:- Selected Couples

Sir, please enter.

Abhi's Outfit:

Yes, I am Abhimanyu

Yes, I am Abhimanyu. I have applied for this competition.

Ok, sir, welcome. It is a welcome party for the competition. You will get selected here only. It is a masked party, so take your mask.

Ok, thank you so much.

You're welcome, sir.

Abhimanyu went inside.

Welcome, ma'am.

Aarohi's Outfit:

Thank you, I am Aarohi

Yes, ma'am, you will get selected at this party only. It is a masked party, so enjoy.

Ok, thank you, sir.

You're welcome, ma'am.

So good that everyone is here. We are your hosts. He is Vikrant, and I am Monica.

Ok, let's start the party. Here, everyone is given a mask. You need to wear them and find a partner for yourself, Monica exclaimed.

And yes, some of the girls and boys here are special people of your team. Make sure you don't pair up with them, Vikrant said.

Yes, because if you are paired with our special people, then you don't be able to continue playing the competition. Let's go, Monica claimed.

Everyone was finding a suitable partner for themselves as they needed to spend 6 months with each other. They were dancing and were careful to choose the correct partner.

Monica: "So, guys, there are only 2 minutes left."

Vikrant: "Choose your partners fast."

Abhimanyu hadn't chosen any partner and was looking for a suitable one.

Abhimanyu, only a minute is left, quickly find a partner for yourself. (Aarav said to himself)

Aarav saw a girl looking for a partner. He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards himself. The girl was shocked but happy as she got a partner before time.