Meanwhile Bolognesi watched the whole spectacle with emotion, but then she realized something and as soon as she realized that thing hit her, the blow caused her to fall on her butt into the sea and she saw with disgust what hit her, It was Purifier's head and that bothered her a lot.

Bolognesi: You fucking bitchhead, how dare you hit me?

That's when she wanted to kick that head away, that head moved.

Purifier: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the best thing in life! How fun it is to wage war!

Bolognesi: (about to vomit) How disgusting! A zombie! A zombie! Wakala! Gross!

Then she kicked the head with all her might and Purifier's head flew far away.

Purifier: Areeeeee! And Purifier was defeated againnnnn!

Meanwhile, the Fifth Division survived the attack because Orochi avoided firing at Kaga and therefore they did not suffer damage.

Zuikaku: (Surprised) What a terrifying power...

Shokaku: Do you wish for the end of the world, Kaga?

Kaga: I don't care.

Ayanami: Of course it does matter, after all this is not what Akagi wants.

Kaga: (Annoyed) What can you know about my sister?

Ayanami: Akagi may be a little scary, but she loves the empire very much... Kaga, you too, I know you love the empire very much Sakura, please don't continue this pointless fight anymore.

Kaga: (Furious) Shut up! The only thing she loves about me is the shadow of Amagi who resides within me! Despite everything I...!

Kaga attacks Ayanami without any hesitation, everyone worries about Ayanami, Ayanami prepares to defend herself against her, but at that moment Zuikaku gets in the way and she cuts all the scrolls shot by Kaga.

By this time Orochi's cannons were repaired enough to be usable and were now loaded and ready to fire.

Akagi: Yes, my love will incinerate everyone.

The girls realize this and start to panic and start shooting at Orochi to stop him from shooting.

Me: (Face palm) Now her guns are online...@$_&, we underestimated her.

Villar: Our guerrilla work was in vain!

Admiral: Girls, nothing goes as planned, that's war.

Wales: She's going to fire the main cannons at him! Don't let her shoot!

All the capital ships were firing their main artillery, but Orochi had deployed a powerful shield that repelled all projectiles without problems.

Me: It seems that that bitch is no longer underestimating us, now she would only have to destroy her main turret or her command bridge so that she can't use her weapons.

Cuzco: I think we are running out of options.

Bolognesi: What if we join forces with Red Axis?

Me: We are working separately, but we are attacking the same target and we are not doing anything.

There are many explosions around Orochi, but even though the enemy can attack, she does not.

Me: Why doesn't she shoot us?

Admiral: She may need to turn off her shield so she can shoot at us.

Me: Ah, that could be the answer, how much ammo do you think we have?