i want her

-Rogue pov-

"Hey Rogue lets go to Paris!"said Sting with two plane tickets.

"What the. Why?"i ask. Out of no were he just said's this.

"Well let's say i'm heading to my house i got over there and go to the clubs over there"he said smirking.

"Fine when do we head off?"i ask

"Tomorrow at 7 am. Pack you're stuff"he said.

"Fine I'll go now"i say standing up heading to my apartment.

I get a big backpack and just put clothes in. And go to sleep setting my timer.

-time skip airport-

"Hey you're here"said Sting waving around hes hand in the air.

"Lets go"i say giving my ticket and getting inside with Sting we sit there and wait for around a hour than Sting said "my 'sister' will be glad to meat you!"i put a shock face on.

"We've been friend's for years and you barley mention you have a sister!"i scream but not too much to annoy the other passengers.

"Yeah chill dude! She's not going to fall in love with you or anything she has a boyfriend hes name is Natsu"he said.

"Ugg now we got time tell me what I've messed all these years about you're sister what is she 12?"i say calming down.

"Well she's kinda annoying to me. I heard she has a boyfriend she met in her school. I use to beat every one of them up. But she doesn't allow me to beat that one up. She's right now at the house living alone there. I promised to visit her when we finished school for good. So there i go"he said.

"You left you're little sister live alone in a house for who knows how many years!"i scream.

"She knows how to protect herself"he said calmed.

-time skip-

Me and Sting exit feeling sick the pills didn't help much. We had to go in a taxi to hes house which just made us feel more sick.

"Were here"said Sting opening the taxis door slamming himself to the ground.

I open the door and look around it was actually a mansion. "Sting you never told me you lived in a mansion!"i yell kinda mad.

"It wasn't something that important to tell you about!"he said standing up paying the taxi driver and walking to the mansions door.

I follow him as we make it to the door he knocks. "Coming!"said a cute voice. A twelve year old i think cause Sting never mentioned her age.

What surprised me was the girl who opened it she had blonde hair she was beautiful she looked around our age she was wearing a mini skirt and revealing white top with black stripes.

"Sorry for wearing this today i was in a date with Natsu!"she said so cute. Her smile i want her.