"Why isn't she looking at me" he thought in his mind and shrugged his thoughts, "So my begum has intrest in cars, interesting, be ready then begum jaan " he said and then went inside his car along with noor.

The ride was silent no one was talking so daiyan thought to break the silence "begum, you never told me you were interested in cars" he said but got no reply so he glanced at her and she was looking outside the window unbothered by his question and maybe by his appearance.
"Is she ignoring me?" He questioned himself in his mind and then said. "I hope evaan will make my sister happy always" again he got no reply which made him wounder why she is ignoring him.
Just then his eyes fall on a ice cream parlour so he said " begum you wanna eat ice cream?" He asked but as usual got no reply then again said "begu--" he didn't complete his sentence when she said "mr malik I'm very tired please drive fast" she said with cold voice making daiyan shock little bit but he nodded and drive silently.

They both reached at their house and all other members were already reached so she opened the door and moved to went inside but halted on her spot and turned to look at him and asked "aren't you gonna come inside?" She asked and he shaked his head as no and said
"No actually i have a incomplete work to do I'll come later" he said and drove off.
She then went inside and headed towards her room. She took out her jewelleries and glanced at the wall clock "i still have time to offer Isha salah" she said and went towards her wardrobe,took out her Abaya and hijab and headed towards the bathroom.
After sometime she came back doing her ablution and opened the prayer mat and begin to offer salah.

MEANWHILE

A black mercedes stopped near backyard of the mansion where few men were standing and then he came outside and it was none other than daiyan
"Is everything arranged?" He asked to the bodyguard and they said "yes boss everything is done" he said and then daiyan gestured from his hand indicating that man that he wants something.

The bodyguard then gave him a lighter and he took it and light up the lighter and smirked and told that bodyguard "you can leave now" he said and the bodyguard nodded and immediately left from there leaving him all alone

He then roamed his eyes all over the mansion and said "indeed you're a beautiful mansion but because of you my wife was suffering from all these yeare so you need to burn." He said and then throw the lighter towards the mansion which was already drenched in kerosine oil and in no time the fire took all place burning everything which was coming on it's way. He was just staring at the burning mansion and smirked and said "she isn't just girl, she is the girl I fell in love with, she is the girl I can leave and die happily for,i can put this whole world upside down just to see a smile on her face, for her i can burn down this whole world.....This is just bare minimum " he said and cracked his neck and said "the one who did this with my wife won't stay in peace, count your days because your happy hours are dead now, and the count down of your life begin." He said and wore his sunglasses and left from there and sit inside his car.

While driving back he dialled someone's number and that person picked up after some rings
"Assalamualaikum sir how are you?" He said from the call "walikum assalam, alhamdulillah I'm good, I need your help" daiyan said and "I have messaged you already what I want and I want all this till morning. Delivered it to my house "daiyan said and then hung up the call.

~~~~~~~~