As the metal door opened, a dense, bloody smell filled the air. Wen Qingling tossed the person in his hand to Xiao Hen and walked in quickly.

Luo Fengjue sat numbly at the long table, assembling the energy gun, while Mi Yan lay on the blood-stained double sofa, his face pale, and his breathing weak. Both of his wrists were wrapped in bandages, which had turned dark red, soaked in blood countless times.

Wen Qingling stood still, appearing somewhat dazed.

Wasn’t his precognition about things that were about to happen? He had rushed here as quickly as possible to save them, so why was he still too late?

Mi Yan’s hands were no longer there.

Wen Qingling turned around and looked at Yu Jinhui, who was being held by Xiao Hen. His gaze seemed like he could devour him.

Yu Jinhui hurriedly said, “His hands will grow back soon… really!”

Wen Qingling’s expression was something Xiao Hen had never seen before. Should he be grateful that Wen Qingling, the little zombie, finally showed emotional fluctuations?

Xiao Hen said, “Let’s first see how he’s doing.”

Mi Yan’s condition looked very grim; he could die at any moment.

Luo Fengjue slowly lifted his head, his dull eyes regaining some luster when he saw Wen Qingling. Gradually, his focus returned, breaking free from the numbness. He stood up, looking incredulously at the person before him.

“Qing, Qingling?” Luo Fengjue thought he was dreaming.

How could Wen Qingling be here? Wasn’t he in the distant Ling City? He couldn’t possibly be here…

“It’s me. How are you?” Wen Qingling walked over, pressing an energy ball onto Mi Yan’s body. Then, he opened his backpack and took out water and mutant beef.

“Have some first to replenish your energy. We’ll need strength to run later,” Wen Qingling said.

If it were just Wen Qingling and Xiao Hen, they could create chaos without consequences. No one could catch them. But with Luo Fengjue and Mi Yan, it would be different. Once they were captured, all their efforts would be in vain.

After confirming that the person before him was indeed Wen Qingling, Luo Fengjue’s numb brain began to rapidly think. Seeing Yu Jinhui, covered in blood, at the entrance, Luo Fengjue had already deduced the current situation. Now was not the time for emotional release. He took the meat and water and began eating voraciously.

Trapped in this dark underground basement, their daily food was barely enough to keep them from starving. No one cared if they were hungry or thirsty as long as they didn’t die.

Wen Qingling also pressed an energy ball onto Luo Fengjue, replenishing his vitality and healing his wounds. When Luo Fengjue finished eating the meat and drinking the water, Wen Qingling asked him, “Can you walk?”

Luo Fengjue nodded vigorously and picked up two assembled energy guns from the long table. Seeing this, Wen Qingling packed the remaining guns into the backpack and bent down to carry Mi Yan from the sofa. “Let’s go!”

Xiao Hen dragged Yu Jinhui, and his subordinates didn’t dare to make any reckless moves. They could only follow them cautiously as they left the basement.

Wen Qingling asked Luo Fengjue, “Can you drive?”

“No problem!” Luo Fengjue got into the driver’s seat.

Wen Qingling and Mi Yan sat in the backseat, while Xiao Hen took the passenger seat. Luo Fengjue stepped on the accelerator, and the car rushed out.

Xiao Hen let go of Yu Jinhui, and he fell to the ground. A group of people swarmed in, only to be greeted by a vine hell!