004. i'm not sure that'll ever change.

fall

TYLA heard a knock on the door and was expecting angel to come back at some point so it brightened her mood knowing she could talk to her best friend. she opened the door and to her surprise, angelica wasn't the one at the door.

"hey." rocky said as she opened the door.

"no, fuck you." she slammed the door right in front of him.
she realised it was quite late and colder than usual so obviously what he wanted was important so she headed to the door to hear if he was still on the other side.

"can you please just hear me out, i'm sorry, i fucked up."

"i'm listenin." she replied with some attitude.

"can i stay here tonight? i promise i won't bother you or anything, i just can't be there right now, it's ok if you say no, i understan-" he voice broke a little.

she opened the door for him immediately feeling horrible. to her surprise she felt rocky's arms snake around her waist, so she returned the gesture.

"thank you so much, you don't know how much i needed this." he mumbled still holding her.

she felt hot tears on her shoulder and said, " don't cry, it's ok. let's get you cleaned up, ok?"

time skip

"here are some blankets and stuff and if you need anything, you know where my room is. okay?"

"k, thanks again." rocky said get under the covers and trying to get comfortable on the couch.

keys started to jingle and make noise and the doorknob twisted slightly. so tyla walked to the door knowing who would be in the other side.

"what took you so long?" tyla asked the girl as she opened the door standing in the way.

"ferg, he was.. nevermind."

"you need to tell me what's going on with you and him but his little homeboy is kinda staying here tonight. and i already told him it's ok. and he was really sad." she whispered.

"mkay, i guess that's coo." she shoved tyla to the side and walked in. "hey rocky."

"hi."

"you okay?" she asked him because of what tyla said.

"straight." he whispered.

she really wanted to say nonchalant niggas ain't shit again but it obviously wasn't the right time.

"mkay..." she headed up to her room upstairs and tyla met back up with rocky.

"you know i have a spare room, you sure you wanna sleep here?"

"i don't wanna be a burden on y'all, or piss you off somehow, plus is not like i'm here forever, it's only a couple hours."

"you sure?"

"yeah, it's cool. goodnight and thank you." he managed to thank her for the millionth time today.

"your welcome, goodnight rocky." she turned off the light and walked up the stairs to angelica's room where they were going to have they little late night girls talk.

time skip

"SO? you and ferg? wassup with that?"

"well..." she smirked as she remembered the story. "we were heading out of campus and tell me why this nigga rock hard, like bricked up to the fucking max."

"no way!! that's fucking crazy."

"i knowwww, then he like 'it would be fire if i joined him at the crib' to obviously sort his stuff out. and obviously, i can't decline some fine ass chocolate guy."