002. late nights that i can't even feel my face.

fall

TYLA and angelica headed out of class in front of rakim and ferg following behind. the group all had separate classes, well ferg was gonna sneak into rakim's class but whatever, they were all planning at meeting at lunch and getting to know each other better as just based over personality they found each other cool. tyla's class was closest and angelica walked her over there she left and said her goodbyes, ferg then walked angelica to her class and they flirted goodbye and then rocky was just about to enter his class, on time for once.

BUT, darold stopped him and said, 'let's skip, i got a bunch of swishers and backwoods, take your pick?"

"aight, let's go." rocky replied heading outside the campus without staff noticing.

they sat at the steps of the building where the entrance was and began smoking.

"you know, i'm really feeling shorty." ferg started.

"mm.. angelica her name was?" rakim questioned.

"yeah, she bad as fuck, got a nigga smiling and shit." he laughed a little.

"nigga, you laugh at everything and anything." he passed the blunt to ferg.

"nah, but i'm being so for real, i might enrol and shit."

"for a bitch, bro, you tripping."

"she ain't no bitch, she different."

"mhm, for sure." he exhaled.

"what bout chu tho, you feeling anyone." ferg asked.

"nah, it's all good." he took another hit.

"you sure, i see the way tyla be looking at you." he teased.

"nah, she aight."

"just aight? nigga you tripping."

"she aight, ok?" he inhaled.

"yo, it puff puff pass nigga, not puff puff puff puff puff. you some fucking pufferfish or some. you good?"

"i'm straight." he finally passed the blunt to darold.

"mhm, okay."

"excuse me?" a security officer approached them. ferg dropped the blunt and pulled rakim with him ready to run.

"where are you two going?" another security officer approached them.

"fucking waste of the weed man." rakim muttered under his breath as ferg nudged him.

"bro this is not our biggest concern right now, we going to the fucking dean's place or some."

time skip

"NEXT please." the dean came out and lead the way into his office. "i'm sure you'll know already, but i'm the dean, i make all decisions round here and i have a big one to make with you two. however i have been informed by security staff, that you.." he pointed towards ferg. "are not a student here at NYU. and i see you rakim, are in fact helping him sneak into classes, making your punishment worse."

"sir, this is completely my fault, i barely know this guy i just-" ferg started.

"nah, it's alright, you don't gotta do allat." rakim nudged him and whispered.

the dean cleared his throat, "as i was saying, for sneaking in your friend into classes you will receive a 1 week suspension, and for having possession of drugs and using them, you will receive an additionally 2 weeks, that's 3 weeks, you will not attend classes and work will be sent to you, they must be completed and sent back to your teachers. your parents will also be notified."