𝐂𝐇 • 𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

Momo rolled her eyes, a smirk playing at the corners of her lips.

"Oh, come on, Mitang. We've taken a bath together before!" she quipped, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"I even know that you have a mole on your—"

Before Momo could finish her sentence, Mina hurled a book in her direction, cutting her off mid-sentence.

The book collided with Momo's face with a resounding thud, leaving her momentarily stunned. Rubbing her forehead gingerly, Momo shot Mina a reproachful glare.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Momo exclaimed, rubbing the spot where the book had made contact.

Mina's cheeks were still flushed with embarrassment as she shifted uncomfortably on the couch, the pillow still clutched tightly to her chest.

"I-I'm sorry, Momo" she muttered, her voice barely audible. "I'm just... I don't know what to do. I can't find Y/n, and... and I'm scared."

Momo's expression softened as she took in Mina's distress. Setting the book aside, she moved to sit beside her friend on the couch, wrapping an arm around her shoulders comfortingly.

"Hey, it's okay" she said gently. "We'll find her, I promise."

Mina leaned into Momo's embrace, feeling a wave of relief wash over her at her friend's words. "But where could she be?" she wondered aloud, her voice tinged with worry.

Momo's brows furrowed in thought as she considered the question.

"Well, did you check all the places she might go?" she asked, her tone thoughtful.

"Her favorite cafes, parks, maybe even the rooftop garden at the hospital?"

Momo took a deep breath, trying to contain her frustration.

"I mean, how could you even know right? Since every time Y/n tried to connect or spend time with you, you brushed them off or seemed disinterested. They stopped asking because they felt like you didn't care" she explained, her tone firm yet empathetic.

Mina's brows furrowed as she processed Momo's words. "I didn't realize I was being that distant" she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

"You were" Momo affirmed, her tone softening slightly. "Y/n wanted to go on a date with you, but they felt like you weren't interested enough to even consider it."

Mina winced at the sharpness in Momo's tone, her own frustration mounting.

"I didn't know I was being that distant" she retorted, her voice tinged with defensiveness.

"Well, now you do" Momo shot back, her patience wearing thin. "Y/n tried reaching out to you countless times, but you were always too busy or too preoccupied to notice. They deserve better than that."

Mina's eyes flashed with a mix of guilt and irritation. "I never meant to ignore her" she protested, her voice wavering with frustration.

"Intentions don't change the impact of your actions" Momo countered, her frustration evident in her tone.

"That's why Y/n feels neglected and unimportant because of you."

Mina's shoulders slumped as the weight of Momo's words sank in. "I didn't realize things had gotten this bad" she admitted, her voice tinged with regret.

"Then it's time to start paying attention" Momo replied firmly, her frustration tempered by a hint of compassion.

"Y/n deserves to feel valued and appreciated, and it's up to you to make that happen."